Posts by MacedonianHero

I have heard it, but not extensively, nor at home. In terms of imaging it was right behind the TH900s. I would need to have it side by side with the Z7 to see how they compare.
 I agree with you here...the TH-900s are still the sound staging closed headphone kings in my book, but the Z7s ain't too shabby either.
 Neither did I. 
No doubt. 
 Folks, if you head on down to my signature, you'll find my thoughts on the Metrum Hex...just a wonderful DAC and it manages to extract all the details in a recording without sounding harsh or clinical. This ability is quite astounding...I was hoping I'd prefer my (now sold) Bryston BDA-2 (much cheaper that way), but after a few nights of going back and forth it became fairly obvious that wasn't going to plan.
 Typically less control over the drivers as they are at their furthest point from the magnets. In general, this leads to higher distortion.    Instead of cherry picking phrases, please read them in their entirety. I agree that comfort isn't Audeze's strong suit...but as mentioned, I don't find them uncomfortable either. YMMV here...but 10 minutes is/was hyperbole (which was my point). While the suspension straps are more comfortable...they do look more dorky.
 My comments were more in general to some who've had similar comments that they (along with the Hifiman orthos) were unbearable in the past and threw in some of my own hyperbole. Sorry to hear about your Lyme issues. We've got a close family friend with Lyme, hopefully governments take this illness more seriously. All the best! 
?????? On my head, they're fine....not HD800 or TH900 comfortable (definitely not), but fine...i.e. not uncomfortable, nor comfortable for that matter (which I better clarified later). 
 Take a deep breath and re-read my posts in their entirety. I never even said they where comfortable for that matter.  But the 10 minutes (turns out was hyperbole) was what first drew my tongue in cheek post. Again, we're talking about 200g (a whopping 7oz for you non-metric folks) here...not 10-20lbs.  Now this case was unique and I can appreciate/understand his issues...but for the vast majority whether they find them comfortable or not (I'm neutral here as I find them...
 Have a full head of hair? I do as well, but I thought of someone with a bit off the roof could have that sensation, but I haven't (but again, I've got a full head of hair).