Posts by MacedonianHero

On your head, the HE-500s and HE-6s are virtually identical with regards to weight and comfort.The TH900s are however very light and can be used for hours without any sign of discomfort.
I'd like to hear the new version of that headphone. I've had a lot of experience with the hd25-II.
Actually for my noggin it's the other way around. The HE-6s are quite poor in the comfort environment; while I can listen to Audeze headphones for hours on end.You do realize this isn't the HE-6 thread? FWIW, I've owned both headphones for over a year, but I still own the TH900s.
For the record, I think the LCD-XC is worth it, more comfortable than the HE-6s and with a preferable, fuller sound to my ears.
Glad you're enjoying them! Great headphones for sure!
So the seller isn't very reputable. I'd suggest you note that in his feedback as a warning to others if he doesn't come through.
And that's the biggest reason I sold the P7s. No reason to repeat that error.
 Yep, that's the Grattle. I'd contact the seller and let them know. See if you can return them for a refund if you got them that way out of the box. Worst case, you can send them into Grado for repair. I've seen costs of about $100 or so to replace the drivers. Good luck!
I have, but I'm going to go with my experiences instead. I think it's a total fail for a pair of portable headphones to require external amping to sound really good. They should sound close to their best right out of your player.
Look at that huge carrying case. Large and thick. The other headphones you mentioned all fold up pretty well. The M100s don't and aren't that portable.But I suppose if anyone wants to loan me a pair, I'd be happy to add them to the listing. But I have zero interest in spending my $ on them.