Posts by moophus

when you have it ipod headphone out -> e5 -> m50 , make sure your volume is maxed out on the iphone.   I think the gains of using the e5 with the m50 vs directly driving the m50 are marginal if even noticeable.
a little late in the game but since I just landed into this thread thought I'd pipe up.   I've had this phone for a year now and I love it. I can crack wireless networks on the go! (kismet, aircrack)  For the hacker, there is no other device this portable that packs the same amount of power. For the user, it sucks, get an iPhone and go be happy.   well back on topic....   It has for a headphone amp: Texas Instruments...
well used for a year, scratches on cups and scuffs on ear pads but still sound brilliant! got a new street/daily use headphone so putting this one up for someone else to enjoy. £75 + postage.
HI!
pmed
pmed
yeah, thats it
I'm in London now (been here 11 months now, from USA) and I need to order a $2.50 part from AMB labs. Actually may not necessarily be from there (WM8501GED/V) Do any london DIYers here order large amounts together to save on shipping?
pmed
pmed