Posts by moophus

by the definition of "unique", how can something be "very unique"? (being used multiple times to describe H2+)
I'm in, thanks! enjoyed it.
pmed
no way...going to look into it now. I gotta say. the n900 looks dated, it's simply massive and clunky. plus a resistive touch screen in 2010? BUT, it just keeps impressing me. It's stably overclocked to 900mhz for the past year. I was out on vacation last week and sniffed and cracked a wep network in about an hour :)
well, I'm actually going to be in LA for over a month. All of july actually. so, if anyone is interested we could do it then.
I have tiny ear holes so if I were to buy a pack of sony hybrids, I'll have at least two unusable sets. If someone who has larger earholes would like to co-purchase say two packs, we could swap. I would keep the small and xtra smalls and you would give me your small and xtra smalls for my large and mediums.   Preferably this would take place locally.   Is this a silly idea? are tips available to purchase in a pack of one size?  
when you have it ipod headphone out -> e5 -> m50 , make sure your volume is maxed out on the iphone.   I think the gains of using the e5 with the m50 vs directly driving the m50 are marginal if even noticeable.
a little late in the game but since I just landed into this thread thought I'd pipe up.   I've had this phone for a year now and I love it. I can crack wireless networks on the go! (kismet, aircrack)  For the hacker, there is no other device this portable that packs the same amount of power. For the user, it sucks, get an iPhone and go be happy.   well back on topic....   It has for a headphone amp: Texas Instruments...
well used for a year, scratches on cups and scuffs on ear pads but still sound brilliant! got a new street/daily use headphone so putting this one up for someone else to enjoy. £75 + postage.
HI!