Posts by moophus

ditto to that. These aren't the most comfortable by far... for those with smaller orifices. It's unfortunate as they sound great and can be had for so little.
thanks! that would be awesome!   I found putting them upside down and having the wire go over the ear fits me much better than traditionally... at least that makes up for poor tip fitment
Friend gave me his se530's as the cables are fraying and I'll be trying my hand at recabling them. They still work great otherwise. He only had the large olives. Anyone with big ear holes able to give me a set of your small olives? I have all kinds of tips but the inner diameter of the shures are tiny and also very long. Nothing I have fits properly. I'm in London, Uk btw. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pmed
pmed
Still available
Still interested?
Netgear makes a powerline adapter set with built in airplay support (powerline adapters uses the home power line grid as your network grid)   The specific model is xaub2511   Just picked up one of these units and discovered that the DAC part of the airplay functionality is a USB cable. The cable had a bump in it which looked like a DAC cable so I took the cable and plugged it into my pc. Sure enough, it worked in my computer as a USB dac! So I then took my AMB Gamma...
pmed you
will you pay by paypal?   I can get a shipping quote on monday.