Posts by moophus

This is why I love the HD600'sPhysically and sonically, they are my all day cans at the office.
I use a powerline adapter that supports airplay via a usb DAC. It comes with a generic one but I replaced it with my wolfson based USB DAC and it works beatifully.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/690285/netgear-av200-powerline-adapter-with-airplay-support-add-your-own-usb-dac   I'm a paid spotify member and I use this to enjoy spotify on my hifi daily. sure works a treat
bump
ditto to that. These aren't the most comfortable by far... for those with smaller orifices. It's unfortunate as they sound great and can be had for so little.
thanks! that would be awesome!   I found putting them upside down and having the wire go over the ear fits me much better than traditionally... at least that makes up for poor tip fitment
Friend gave me his se530's as the cables are fraying and I'll be trying my hand at recabling them. They still work great otherwise. He only had the large olives. Anyone with big ear holes able to give me a set of your small olives? I have all kinds of tips but the inner diameter of the shures are tiny and also very long. Nothing I have fits properly. I'm in London, Uk btw. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pmed
pmed
Still available
Still interested?