Posts by agoston.berko

and what about E18 kunlun ?
maybe I will pick E17 because of the bass controller.
portable would be more universal solution for me. i prefer to have the ability to "be portable". i heard a lots of great things about the Fiio E12.   what's the main difference between E12 vs E17 (in regards of an AKG K6xx / K7xx line) ? (only the amp section of course...)   are there any other portable amp in this size (or smaller) which are capable of 880mW (at 32Ohm) ? i mean that's an enormous power in the pockets...
for example ?
Grado iGi 59€ B&W C5 Titanium ...129€ Martin Logan Mikros90 ... 99€
Pro-Ject Juke Box player + amp colorway: RED   FOR SALE. DEMO UNIT   SPECIAL: with built-in amplifier easy to use, top notch PRO-JECT reliability   33/45rpm (78rpm optional) 415x365x405mm • Weight: 6.10kg • with Ortofon Alpha included
249€ Focal XS Book (silver colorway) in box (demo unit) FOR SALE 349€ Bowers & Wilkins MM1 in box (demo unit) FOR SALE
249€ Focal XS Book (silver colorway) in box (demo unit) FOR SALE 349€ Bowers & Wilkins MM1 in box (demo unit) FOR SALE  
i bought K612pro now. right now i don't have any amp ( only Fiio E6 - not the best option, i know )   could anybody help me out ? i have 50-150$.   i don't like buy used. is the sound better with tube amplification ?   Hifiman has a small tube amp...
COWON SOLD