Posts by Zorander

Quote: Originally Posted by li0n I'd like to know if the headband gear is backward compatible with the new ones. Yes, you can. Attached is my vintage DT-880 on a modern DT-990 headband. This should also work with the vintage DT-990 as both use the same headband. Cheers!
Is this a 100-120V or 220-240V unit? Edit: NVM... did not see your postcode initially..which must mean this is a 100-120V unit.
I purchased an Electrocompaniet ECD-1 DAC from Charlie. Transaction was smooth, delivery prompt and item as described & securely packaged. Thanks!
4 pairs of K340s. Definitely pales in comparison to those 9 pairs of DT-48s you have.
Quote: Originally Posted by Steveydubs I had some problems with windows 7 as well. when i was running w7 in 32 bit ii had absolutely no problems at all on my sony vaio vgnz series laptop. When i installed the 64bit version on w7 the problems began. blue screen errors ,computer not booting with card in and not being able to record from the analog inputs in the patchbay the card drivers work properly but it seems to me like the patchbay only works when it...
Never quite got into Madonna; much prefer Celine Dion, particularly her "Falling Into You" album so Celine Dion it is for me.
Hello all, My Er-6i is currently out of commission so I am looking for a replacement IEM to pair directly with my Blackberry Bold 9700 phone. I'm looking to spend US$100-200 (open to used sets from the classified sections). Something with good detail-resolution, bass presence and (perhaps asking too much here) euphonic presentation like the K340 or HD-650 will be great. To describe where I'm coming from, I thought the Er-6i was OK-sounding: clear sound (not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sgt-Pluck I actually had a pair of DT880's a few years back ( not sure what vintage they were, or which version for that matter ), and I liked them a lot, but I found the highs a bit too much for me. Although my system has migrated toward a warmer sound since then.... True that. I cannot stand them with the common velour pads; I am actually using the original worn pads they came with (link) which results in infinitely...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sgt-Pluck I recently returned from the wilderness and bought another pair of HD600's and thought I was home. Then on a whim I picked up a pair of K340's from the sales corner here - out of curiosity more than anything - wasn't expecting to like them. Turns out I love them. I love the 3D imaging, the soundstaging, the silky mids, the warmth, the complete lack of any hard edges - pretty much everything about them. They're not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sasahara Priceless. Sadly I hear good things about Naruto all the time but I don't even want to associate myself with people who watch the show. Makes me wonder if I am missing out lol. You should watch the first season as that is very good IMO. I would skip the whole of the second season (Shippuden) however; it's horribly slow, filler-ridden and does not compare in quality to the original season.