Posts by Zorander

Hi all, I have been using the digital out (Coaxial) of the E-MU 1212M to feed my Electrocompaniet DAC. I can't remember the cable I'm using, other than it's a well-recommended Belden cable that BJC sold back in 2004-2005 (not sure if they are still selling it now). Soundcard internal clock is locked at 44.1KHz and I'm playing music via Foobar2K & ASIO Output. This setup sounds good to me though frankly I have nothing else to compare against. Is the 1212M a good digital...
I found an Ebay seller by the name of 'lostearbuds' who sells tips of various types (single to triflange) and sizes (small to large, as well as different speaker stem sizes). Could someone kindly point which tips suit the CK-10? I'm thinking between medium and large. The CK-10 seems to have 4.5mm speaker stem; I'm unsure if I should go for something with 3.5mm or 4.5mm opening. Thanks!
Does anyone know where, in Australia (eBay or online store), I can get replacement tips for the CK10? I have been using some triflanges with them with very satisfactory result but am now down to my last pair.
Hi all, Since I no longer have my Er-6i, these tips may find better use with someone else who does. They have been in the drawer for about 3-4 years but never used. Not sure how much they typically fetch so feel free to send me an offer. I prefer sending within Australia (but do send me an offer if you're willing to pay the extra postage fee). Cheers!
To go with a pair of HD-25-1 II. Don't need anything exotic; something like a shortened HD-650 cable or DIY SPC-cable will do nicely. Please PM me if you have one to sell and we can discuss further. Thanks.
I haven't been around this site lately (and buying gears -good for the wallet though-) but count me in anyway.
I'm loving the Fate/Zero series, which IMO has very well-fleshed character development, a plot with pretty serious twists and can be unashamedly gory when the scene calls for it. In these respects, I think it's leaps and bounds beyond Fate/Stay Night. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the soundtracks and singles. I personally still enjoy, by far, those from Fate/Stay Night (still digging 'Anata ga Ita Mori', like I just heard it yesterday). Kenji Kawai IMO succeeded...
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. if I start to get nervous, I take a sip." So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon his return to his office after...
Any of the "Y U NO guy" meme. Here's an example: