Posts by Zorander

Hi Poo, I did get the below information. I have not bought any pads yet due to the price but hopefully this is useful to you: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Email: service@sennheiser.com.au The part is available to purchase, pricing and information below. Part Number 534411 Description Earpads 1 pair Purchase Price (RRP) $129.56 (Inc. GST) Shipping Charge (per order) $10.00 (Inc....
The iPod has been in a rubber enclosure and the protective front plastic sheet has never been removed so the unit is in very good condition. Some smudges on its metal backcase but otherwise pristine and scratch-free. The headphone socket needs replacing however as a headphone tip broke off inside it (not a problem for those who intend to use its line-out with an amp, as was the case with me). Rockbox is installed on this player. The Corda Move was used in conjunction with...
Join date 2004 here. I don't post nor peruse the Classifieds as much now. I still feel sorry for my wallet, having purchased the HD800, CK100PRO and C5D headamp last year. We sure have a dizzying number of choices out there than many years ago.
Thanks! I've sent them an email. Let's see what they come back with. Cheers!
Price dropped to USD$99.
Hi, I'm quite aware how much earpads can cost, having owned the headphones in my profile (feel free to take a peek...). I still have a hard time even now swallowing the prices they demand but the HD800 pads are a new high for me at about 50% more than the HD6xx ones. I acknowledge availability is rarely an issue here in Australia. My issue is the exorbitant price we pay locally (versus importing). Admittedly I did not check out the local distributor because of that very...
Wishing you and your daughter a speedy recovery,
HI all, Looking to replace my current pads as they feel quite thin and seem to affect the sound quite a bit. A quick search yielded the below links:(in order of increasing price): http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/official-sennheiser-hd800-replacement-earpads-ear-cushions.html http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Genuine-Original-534411-pads-black/dp/B008XI7ABS I'd appreciate it if you can advise of any cheaper options as these are pretty pricey for merely ear pads. Cheers!
Up for sale is a Denon AVR-789 AV receiver in excellent working condition. Used in smoke-free, pet-free environment and only at low- to medium-level volumes, this unit retailed above $1,000. The box comes with the amplifier, remote, manual, radio antenna and power cord. The Audyssey mic is not included. The box weighs about 13.5 kg so pick-up (from Sydney Eastern Suburbs to CBD) is preferable. Otherwise, I expect shipping will be around $30-$50, depending on which...
Up for sale is a 3m Cardas Smurf Blue for Sennheiser HD-580 & HD-6XX, terminated with balanced connectors. I bought this from another Headfier a few years back, with the view of a future upgrade to balanced head-amp. Suffice to say, I am still firmly on single-ended connection and have upgraded to the HD-800. This cable thus has become a surplus. I will consider any trade offers for a single-ended HD-800 cable. Happy to post anywhere within and outside Australia. Please...