or Connect

Posts by Zorander

I have had these for a while but hardly ever used them as I prefer IEMs. The phone will come with its original box, cable and pads. I used these with a HD-650 cable (hence the reversed position of one of the drivers) but the cable is not included in this sale. Asking for AUD$110 (plus postage and Paypal fees). Pick-up available from Sydney CBD.
SPECIFICATION STANDARD OUTPUT POWER > 10 mW into 30W to 300W loads HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE 30-300 Ohm THD < 0.01% at 1 kHz SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO > 70 dB POWER CONSUMPTION < 4VA POWER SUPPLY 24V DC 150 mA DIMENSIONS 180 x 100 x 66mm (7.4 x 4 x 2.6 “) WEIGHT ...
FEATURES High-performance stereo D/A converter in a standard half-rack package. D/A converter: 24-bit, 96kHz, 128x oversampling.Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-weighted). Supports 16-, 18-, 20- and 24-bit data widths. Supports sample rates from 22kHz to over 100kHz. Front panel Format button selects between three rear inputs: TOSLINK optical, S/PDIF on RCA, or AES/EBU on XLR. Audio outputs: balanced on XLR, unbalanced on 1⁄4” (Tip-Sleeve) connectors. Both outputs are always...
The Corda Move was used in conjunction with the iPod that I am also selling. There are one or two small scratches on its surface but otherwise it is in perfect working condition. It can be used either via its built-in USB DAC or line-out input. I find it has a characteristically warm & smooth sound and can drive most full-sized headphones comfortably. Selling for AUD$55, plus shipping/paypal fees. AUD$100 if you decide to take both the Move and iPod. Pick-up available...
I decided to buy the comfies (to quarter mod) and the bowls (to tape mod). The flats were great but, to be honest, I never really could listen very long to these due to the bass. Surprised at the lack of response. Maybe my question was just too open ended. All good though. Cheers.
Hi all, The flat pads I had been using on these have disintegrated. It lasted an impressive 12 years. Sadly those are the only Grado pads I owned and so I need a replacement pair badly. I would like to hear from fellow members which pads have worked for you, especially on the RS1. Currently considering quarter-modded Comfies, Bowls and Bagel pads. The Flats are, of course, in consideration too but are relatively more expensive at TTVJ (and after taking into account...
Never mind. Reinstalling the driver and Patchmix (the 2008 version) seems to do the trick.
Hi all, A recent upgrade to Windows 10 results in my current PCI 1212m automatically resampling 44.1KHz music files to 48KHz. Attempts to set the playback sample rate at 44.1KHz either in Windows settings or Patchmix yielded no success. As this card is EOL, there are no recent driver files either. I could just ignore it and play back everything at non-44.1KHz but the purist in me can't quite tolerate that. Could you please advise a suitable replacement card? I use this...
Hi Poo, I did get the below information. I have not bought any pads yet due to the price but hopefully this is useful to you: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Email: service@sennheiser.com.au The part is available to purchase, pricing and information below. Part Number 534411 Description Earpads 1 pair Purchase Price (RRP) $129.56 (Inc. GST) Shipping Charge (per order) $10.00 (Inc....
The iPod has been in a rubber case all the time and the protective front plastic sheet has never been removed. The unit is in pristine and scratch-free condition. The headphone socket needs repair as a headphone tip broke off inside it (line-out output works however). Rockbox is installed on this player. Selling for AUD$55, plus shipping/paypal fees. If you decide to also get the Corda Move that I am selling, it's AUD$100 for both. Pick-up available from Sydney CBD area.