Posts by kRze

Sign me up. Thanks
Still looking!
Looking to buy a mint pair of Denon D2000 headphones. Must be in mint condition, prefer box and all that good stuff. Offering $200 depending on the condition, shipping and original box.
I use the Zalman ZM Mic for gaming with my headsets. Its a really nice mic and everyone hears me loud and clear. Just clips on to your headset wire. http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ
Looking to buy the Ultrasone HFI 580. Must be in good cosmetic condition, and working perfectly. Prefer US seller, Paypal payment only. Let me know if you're selling and price shipped.
Found
You have a PM
Amp sold to BNHaps.
no longer pending.
SOLD Selling my custom made ipod LOD. I bought it off a member about 8 months ago. Been using it with my ipod classic > LOD > RSA tomahawk > W3 set up. Works and sounds great. Just dont use my amp too much anymore. So Im selling them. Made with 22AWG multi-stranded silver plated oxygen free copper with teflon insulation and a Neutrik gold plated right angle mini plug. This is just for the LOD ONLY. (Amp is sold) SOLD