Posts by clarinetman

Sorry-- I have (once again) decided not to sell this.
Up for sale at a steal of a deal is my trusty old Matrix M-Stage/Audinst HUD-mx1 stack combo. It has been my friend for quite some time now, but I want to hear a different kind of sound through my new LCD-2.   As you can see, both components are in excellent condition and have been treated well. I am the original owner of the M-Stage, and the Audinst had one previous owner who also treated it well. Both have been functional for my entire ownership of them.   Both have...
  I'll be coming with lilkoolaidman (Doug). I am looking forward to hearing some new equipment and seeing everyone again! Not totally sure what equipment of my own I will be bringing, but it will at least be inclusive of:   LCD-2 rev. 2 Audinst HUD-mx1 Matrix M-Stage     See you all on Saturday!
I think I will be attending! I could bring my LCD-2 rev. 3/Matrix M-Stage/Audinst HUD-mx1 stack but considering the list of far better equipment I'm not sure. What do all of you want? If you'd like to hear my rig I will bring it along.
Up for sale at a steal of a deal is my trusty old Matrix M-Stage/Audinst HUD-mx1 stack combo. It has been my friend for quite some time now, but I want to hear a different kind of sound through my new LCD-2.   As you can see, both components are in excellent condition and have been treated well. I am the original owner of the M-Stage, and the Audinst had one previous owner who also treated it well. Both have been functional for my entire ownership of them.   Both have...
Sold locally. Thanks for the interest.
What if we hosted at one of our houses? I don't think it would be terribly difficult to clear out a space, say in my living or TV room. Anybody know how much Westone cost last year?
I would definitely be in favor of this. I have enjoyed our meets immensely in the past, and I would definitely love to break out some of my new gear which now includes a glorious pair of LCD-2   Agreed. It's also nice in an intimate setting-- Unlike RMAF, it doesn't get so damned loud. Doug, perhaps we could host it this year in Longmont? I think the Hawthorn next to the mall has rooms for rent. We could also rent a room at the rec center, which would actually be of...
I just received my Arrow last week.   It sounds excellent. I am glad Robert finally came through! He was kind enough to replace my broken 3G with the new 4G. The new treble boost function brings my SM3 to their full potential, I think. Definitely an improvement over the H/O of my J3.