or Connect

Posts by ClieOS

They keep saying that, perhaps just hoping one day it might come true.
 Diaphragm material, composition, and thickness. voice coil material and wire thickness, housing design, internal dampening, open vs. close vs. semi-open, front grill  / vent, etc. Everything that can be changed, can be used for tuning. Impedance is only a very small part of whole design, and certainly not a determine factor of how a driver should sound like. Sometime two driver might look similar in spec, but can be very different sounding because they really just 'look'...
 Yuin might have made a name on that housing design, but for what I know, it was used by some Japanese / Korean OEM earbdus in the past. So I won't be so quick on calling who copying who - not that it matters much among the Chinese earbuds maker, since they seldom use any original design. That why you can't (and shouldn't) tell them part by look alone.
A redesigned nozzle and a better eartips, then it could be king of kings. That's my opinion.
 They look just like the hundreds of earbuds driver I have seen from different models of different brands on different price. I think you are overthinking it.
International sale seems to stop for awhile now, but it is still possible to get one directly from the creator's store on Taobao. You might need a Taobao buying service depends on where you are.   Here is the creator's store: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-1134884601.7.THRBmQ&id=4885218596
 Good news, though I guess it probably won't extend outside of US?
 If Mojito's soundstage is a 10, then DIY dual driver is probably an 7.5 and Ting is probably an 8. Ting is rated higher than DIY D.D. because its has a more laid back and slightly more 3D (mostly thanks to its more robust lower end) presentation. As for detail, also with Mojito as a 10, DIY dual driver will be an 6 and Ting will be 7.5. Ting is rated higher because, unlike DIY D.D's high which gets a little grainy on higher volume, Ting's high is more delicate.
 "VVV" as in downward pointing arrows? LOL   Gramo One and Cygnus come to mind. Actually Zen 2 and Asura 2 do quite well on mid with the right source as well. Truth being told, I really haven't noticed any particularly great mid-centric earbuds in the market right now (* not that Gramo One or Cygnus are bad in anyway either, just that they are not exactly mid-centric)
 That VVV ...then again, you won't have sweet mid with this choice.