or Connect

Posts by ClieOS

Just a quick reminder: those who are still interested in getting a replacement cable for the old ER4 should make up your mind soon. If there isn't anymore interest, the build will be closed permanently in 31th of July.
 Lunashops (and plenty of other places) has ready made TF10 cable for sale that will works with Mojito. Since I use mostly Lunashops parts, the one I make will be pretty much the same quality as the one Lunashops' (for example, this). Thus there is no reason for me to DIY one.
As promised to some of you, here is the 3rd and last run for my ER4 replacement cable: http://www.head-fi.org/t/814106/etymotic-replacement-cable-for-er4-3rd-run
BUILD CLOSED. The thread is left opened only for information and update purpose, no more new order will be accepted.     This is the 3rd (and quite possibly the last) run for me to offer my free labor to build an Etymotic ER4 replacement cable for you, in either P, S, or B version. You will be paying for the cost for parts and shipping only. Same conditions as my last previous two builds (here and here) - please check them out for detail.   Again, no profit for me...
 That's the assumption, but I haven't read any impression of it yet.
Farerl's earbuds are not differentiated by color of the housing, as they all come with various color. There are two version of 64ohm, referred as 1.0 and 2.0. Besides 2.0 being a bit more expensive, there is no difference on the look alone (and my bet is most, if not all of the 64ohm in HF are probably 1.0). There is however just one version of 300ohm - again, same housing as the 64ohm and you can't tell them apart by look alone.
 Not saying you are wrong in anyway and hope you haven't took my previous comment as such. I am stating nothing beyond the scope of "one man's meat is another man's poison". We all talk about what each of us like and dislike in the forum and everyone's preference is totally valid to his/her opinion - even if it goes against the public opinion. The lesson to take away is however for oneself to know whether his/her opinion and preference will line up with the public opinion...
 A little bit of everything. Think of MX985 as grander sounding on all aspect.  Again, nothing wrong with PK3. If there is any fault to speak of, it is that it is an older model and there are better sounding choice out there.  ...or maybe your listening preference doesn't lineup with others? Just because it is the public opinion doesn't make it the right opinion on personal level.
 Beyond that Tomahawk is better sounding than PK3, differ as in?
 Nothing wrong with PK3, but I'll suggest spending just a bit for a MrZ / Music Maker Tomahawk instead for a more noticeable SQ jump.