or Connect

Posts by MayaTlab

I've gotten a third pair today. That one is functionally flawless and the leather quality is as good as the first pair.  Unfortunately, once again the manufacturing is pretty rubbish for a €400 pair of headphones. If the leather quality is very good (supple and flexible, while the second pair felt dry and wrinkly), the assembly is quite crappy. There are dents / marks on the leather on the cups in a few places where force was probably applied during manufacturing, and the...
Hi,    I've just purchased them today and I'd like to ask a little question. My first pair was defective (the "+" button didn't have any haptic feedback, and the "-" button just didn't work). It was quickly exchanged for a new one. This new one is currently charging but there already are a few things I'm a little annoyed with. The leather quality feels a little worse than the first pair and there are several little dents / dings on the plastic parts where the buttons are...
Hi,    I'm selling a Violectric V800 with the first generation USB card.    Price includes Paypal but not shipping fees, to be determined with the buyer according to his preferences (but at least it's got to be trackable :D). Tracked shipment via regular mail in Europe should start around 20-30 euros. It will be shipped from Paris.   Its condition is excellent. Serial number is visible on the second picture.   It was purchased new from Thomann.de on April 16th 2012...
Hi,    I'm selling a SPL Phonitor (first generation) in black. It's a headphone amp with a number of user selectable tools such as (but not limited to) a crossover or a mono option, all in the analog domain.    Price includes Paypal but not shipping fees, to be determined with the buyer according to his preferences (but at least it's got to be trackable :D). Tracked shipment via regular mail in Europe should start around 30-40 euros. It will be shipped from...
Hi,   I'm selling a Resonessence Labs Invicta V2 (with the ES9018 chip on the headphone card and additional frequency rate LEDs on the front) purchased new in July 2013 directly from resonessencelabs.com.   Currently it's sold new in Europe for 4999 euros.   It's in excellent condition bar a few specs of dust that found their way between the OLED screen and the protective cover. There are a few bumps on the Apple remote that is sold with it.   The warranty lasts...
EDIT : my most sincere apologies, I posted this classified in the wrong forum. 
An email will be on the way soon. Thanks for your answers !
 Benchmark tends to be proud of their measurements, in that sense I personally don't doubt the analog pot measures very well indeed.As far as I'm concerned it's its operational qualities that I find lacking. Big time. If you have powered / active speakers with a limiter, I doubt they'll take much damage from the DAC-2 pops. If not... well indeed I'd have second or even third thoughts about it.
 To clarify : my OLED display has always looked like that regardless of firmware at lower than max settings. Does yours also look unevenly lit when using low brightness settings ?