Posts by Mooses9

im looking to sell my forzaworks  usb to 30 pin dock, in perfect shape, asking $50.00
Mint ALO Audio MK3-B- in mint condition, comes with a alo audio copper mini to mini right angle plug cable, and a hard case to store it on the go, also charger, very powerful amplifier adult owned and cared for $280.00 gifted
Mint ALO Audio MK3-B- in mint condition, comes with a alo audio copper mini to mini right angle plug cable, and a hard case to store it on the go, also charger, very powerful amplifier adult owned and cared for.   what you see is what you will be getting
im looking to sell my westone um3x-rc with epic cable they are in great shape sound amazing extremely hard to find- $185.00 gifted shipped
im looking to sell my alo audio mk3-b its in EXCELLENT condition comes with hard carring case, also comes with the alo bands, im asking $300.00 gifted shipped
Im looking to sell my pristine westone w4r iem's these are in immaculate condition.    comes with: westone w4r iem's westone epic cable original westone box westone orange hard case westone star tips shure tips cleaning tool   im asking $215.00 shipped gifted for my gems
im looking to sell my Etymotic ER4S iEM'S With Red and Blue Csble lots of Accessories EUC New Filters! im asking $125.00 shipped Gifted
Im looking to sell my Silver Null-Audio MKIII Cable With Apple Button Control Nylon Covered EUC ......im asking $100.00 gifted   Cable is for Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 AND The likes.
For sale is a pico slim in euc limited edition #100 asking 275.00
for sale is a nice EUC pair of etymotic er4s headphones they are in great physical and mechanical condition come with new filters and alot of accessories ie tips and filters im asking $200.00 gifted shipping included