Posts by Edoardo

SOLD         Hello,   I'm selling my Audio GD NFB-11,   It's a DAC + Headphone Amp + Pre Amp combo I bought nine months ago from the UK reseller last march, spending around 315€ + shipping.   It features a High-End DAC running a Sabre32 chip, and a powerful and transparent headphone section  (I've been happy of using it with my Sennheiser HD650)   High-Res 24/96 USB input SPDIF Coax input SPDIF optical input   Fixed or PreAmp analog...
SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD           Hello,   I'm selling my Audio GD NFB-11,   It's a DAC + Headphone Amp + Pre Amp combo I bought nine months ago from the UK reseller last march, spending around 315€ + shipping.   It features a High-End DAC running a Sabre32 chip, and a powerful and transparent headphone section  (I've been happy of using it with my Sennheiser HD650)   High-Res 24/96 USB input SPDIF Coax input SPDIF optical...
I've always agreed with the Audio Critic.   There is a point in using tubes in audio though. You may be looking for that kind of harmonic richness, or distortion, or coloration, or whatever... Tubes are still there in recording studios indeed.   The important thing is to be counscious of what you are getting!     
When you buy a PlayStation, but for watching concerts in Blu-Ray!!!
Well, I'd wait a little since they may always change their minds...    I'm very curious too... Since they promise revolutions... I'm so curious about that...!
AudioGD NFB-11 (for sale!) Shure se315 Sony PS3 (yeah, I bought it for audio purposes!)    
No, no, no...     Guitar amps are in mono, have high impedance out, put out distortion on purpose, and morover are designed for the frequency range of a guitar...    There's plenty of stereo, low impedance out, distortion-free and full-frequency range headphone amps you can buy for that money.
Alas, Jason already told that they are not going to but anything "preamplifierish" on their forecoming products because they want a no-compromise solution.   I live with my parents so anything that concerns hi-fi is in my living/bedroom. It's nice to share with friends when they come though.
...Are the Meier's manufactured in Germany?   No one mentioned Palmer nor Lehmann!!!   (Yeah, SPL, LakePeople/Violectric)
The Oppo is a universal player that also can playback HD FLAC files through a DAC, all-in-one.   Also, a home-built minimal computer running linux MPD... Is just what some audiophile brands are selling as media servers at workstation prices.   Then, FWIR, LakePeople G100 headphone amp.