Posts by Edoardo

I see what you mean, but up to know these guys have been much more "essentialist"...
"Mid-End" will be SS, the "reference" will be hybrid.    
I hope they will look alike. The Schiit amps so far are SO BEAUTIFUL. I really can't stand knobs "in the middle", really...
You are right, in fact headphone balancing is seen as a marketing gimmick by many; for those, technical justifications supporting it seem "meh".   To me... It depends from the circuit. For instance there are few some current-output amps that seem to be FTW, and that cannot work unbalancedly.   Jason stated that "it won't be just another amp sending an inverted signal"... So I'm very curious and waiting.
Yes, WMP is not popular in the audiophile community.    More versatile MPs, such as Foobar or Media Monkey are quite more widespread.
- Yes, you need to fix the tracks tags in order not to get the mess   - FLAC is a lossless format. From the quality point of view, it's a PCM equivalent, like the WAV. 
      So... Two different sound-signatures?   thank you very much, really helpful. That's maybe the reason why I see some people here and there finding some ATs "too bright"!  
Can't tell, sorry...   Try to give these guides a read   http://blowfish.be/eac/Setup/setup1.html  
Hello again guys,   I've got interest in these ones   Audio Technica ATH-A700 "import"     But... Is there an Audio-Technica sound signature?   I've owned the M-50 and I did NOT like them at all. too bassy, slow and coloured.   Are these ones much different?   thanks a lot
I don't use EAC, but look for something to to change the bitrate or compression options.   There I read "128kpbs". You want lossless encoding...! A CD is sampled at 16bit/44.1KHz