Posts by Edoardo

Sure it'd help with the heat thing, but... I'd never part from silver/aluminum
Thank you very much for the info. I was aware only of a few japanese tube amps (i.e. Luxman).  
Since Jason is shy about this, I'll dare to remind that until a few hours ago the handful of cyclotronic push pull (or however you call it) speaker amps ever built were known only to few uber-audiophiles, and even less people could afford them. SS cyclotronic did not even exist if I'm correct, as they were intended to mitigate tube distortions. Of course I'm speaking about how they are made and not about they sound... But... Hell, I thought a 10.000$ ferrari would have...
That's what I wanted to read... Separate 44.1- 48 clocks ... FET out stages. Already at this price. Simply astonishing. I'm waiting for the statement couple. congrats for the enterprise
Jason, will the DAC get and clock at any sampling frequency - 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 - both via SPDIF and USB?
Jason, you guys put the USB option in the amp page :D
Well, one thing is to name a product after a mythical place or object, another is naming it after a God.
  Yeah a planar-magnetic amplifier... That's what we've all been waiting for
  That's what he himself wrote/anticipated. Did I miss something?    
  Lovely! Thanks!   Take your time & Congratulations for the successful enterprise you are running!!!