Posts by Edoardo

Ah, and today I discover that America is new to Audio Engineering... +1 for the Russian girls though. Great point there!!!   P.S. ...Personal curiosity - I'm also a shoe collector - English shoemakers such as?
Hey, chill out.   The question was... Would not another Shiit balanced SS amp be redundant? no, because of other different features that do improve sound quality.     I don't know where you're from and it is not my business!
      Relax, I can personally grant that the Lovers thing, if true, applies only to Italian men.   That's because warming up the average italian girl is just like trying to freeze a hell. So... Make your choice lightly-hearted.
  You've completely misunderstood my statements.     China has hosted some of the biggest, greatest and highest civilizations mankind has ever seen. And so did England, Italy, Mexico, Greece, Irak... Each had its golden age... But the fact that  ancient romans did rule the world does not mean I would invest in an Italian spaceship manufacturer. These shoes will likely last forever though.   Try a pair of Italian schoes. Try a pair of sweatshop shoes. Keep them on for 48...
  Well, I think that making an SS version of the statement amp does make sense.   Relay-switched stepped volume control makes a significant technical upgrade, as each relay is matched. And I don't think it's the only upgrade that is gonna come.           I'm not American, but Made in the USA means know-how.   ...As for French wines, Russian dancers, Italian shoes, Japanese samurai swords or whatever else has been made in the same wherever since centuries ago.   Never...
The best performance possible given the technology available.
Thanks for the update, Jason. I can't wait to see it.
So it seems that the statement amp will be optionally SS or hybrid... Glad to hear that...
relay-switched stepped attenuation, no flashy monitor, SS option, pre-amp out, I am definitely waiting for the statement.
Man, as it is built, the Gungnir itself could cost 2000$ and be worth every penny.   Find me a DAC with clock regeneration, separate 44.1 and 48 KHz multiples clocks, double DAC stages, balanced FET output stages... and if you are able to, tell the price.   Or if you wish, find me an headphone amplifier with 8 power supply stages and 8 single gain stages in parallel push-pull.   ...And... Everything Op-Amp free.   Made in the USA.     I could name both audiophile and pro...