Posts by thedips

very comforting in hearing! i think ill take it step by step... waiting for my CHRISHIMSELF cable!!!! :D    
1. i too thought that burning on mine made a difference...but more from a fitment and seal standpoint ( getting more comfortable in my ear and my ears becoming more accustomed to it ) i am not witnessing those S/T sounds you are describing     2. it runs quite fine w/o any power/amp.... with my RSA PREADATOR it does clean up the bass and that muddy middle that people tend to describe (def not boomy in terms of bass and I'm a bass junkie... just clean and punchy...
i think i first joined this forum to find out more about GRADO HF-1s and SONY MDR R10S... thus i find those the sexiest.... i always thought that darth beyers and other woodied customs w/ beautiful custom silver or clear copper cables looked absolutely amazing.... 
ahh.. i was totally sold on some MTPC or MTPG but i can't help but look up and research every thread on UETF10s. i actually was looking for some fun slightly colored bass heavy in ears... but i just can't help but thinking I'm going to love these UETF10s despite the looks and comfort issues. i currently have a RSA PREDATOR which i hear matches up quite nicely with the headphones as well...  also the fact that i can upgrade the cables could be nice, probably get something...
not sure if i was on before or after i had my grado 60s but I'm sure it was really close to then

long time member here.. (posting here and there as it pertains to me) i think this is also something i notice quite a bit.  its like i can leave the forum and come back every few yrs and see literally the same questions flooding the top.  with a few other flame threads mixed in.    What headphones for me?  are grados good? beats/bose sucks! post your opinions  etc.   but in the end even though there is an increasing number of equipment, gear, etc. there will be an...
ha i knew this question was gonna come up somewhere ... i think i am for sure... after owning and climbing up the grado chain and reading some prelim reviews i think the ps500 will be right up my alley.
sold sold sold! thanks bronco
1. ELECTRONIC 2. HIP HOP/ SOUL / RNB 3. ROCK / METAL   LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA