Posts by thedips

just was sitting around and was thinking about all of my audio gear that ive owned had loved etc. and the only thing that i keep thinking about that will probably have to be buried with me in my grave is my little portable DAC/AMP by Ray samuels audio. just wondered what other people would pick if they only had the choice to select only ONE piece no matter what it was....  #randomthoughts
if youre one of those guys who care... there is an original grado 1/4 to mini adapter same type of cable and gold terminals you can get to replace the one that was missing. 
yea thats pretty much what im just overall getting from these cans. obviously if they were gods gift to audiophiles there would be some ongoing 100+ page thread about these guys. however the technology and overall design did peak my interest, however the price and sound quality easily have me looking the other way.  
interesting.. i was strolling thru the mall and noticed these in brookstone... couldnt really find much more information on them on headfi besides this thread and one other... was hoping for some other reviews from people. also kinda curious if there was some other type of technologically advanced headphone with all the bells and whistles that actually sound good?
hi everyone just got very interested in this as well... looks like i am very interested in the new IPOD nano since it has bluetooth finally, would be amazing to toss in my little zipper pocket while i work out. really wanted to explore WIRELESS / BLUETOOTH iems  that would be great for working out and exercise.   if its water /sweat proof that would be an added bonus!!!
funny i was the same way. i never even really ventured into the iem sub forum much. but when i really started to hate carrying my grado's to starbux i was looking for some good starter IEMS...luckily i found UE TF10s for an amazing price, and honestly i take them almost everywhere! the only other iems i had were my workout nike vapors. its funny because im actually at starbucks as we speak and i have my grados on and there is so much outside sound that i really wish i...
wheres the innovation in that!!?!?! ;) 
wow what a great question i thought about this many times as well.   what i have.... 1 for home open headphone  1 for portable IEM 1 for gym/workout waterproof securely fitting IEM   ideally 1 for home open headphone 1 for studying/work closed headphone 1 for portable IEM 1 for gym/workout any type   so 4 seems to be my magic number
^^^    yea i agree.  ive always thought it was pretty funny on any given "audiophile headphone" i found it very very easy to find a plethora of specs stats and all that jazz... and when you visit the beats site... well lets just say there isnt much to read but lots to look at.  
  ok ill play nicely....    i actually think that beats look pretty neat ... and they come in a wide variety of colors.... which many headphones dont. and the packaging is nice looking as well.