Posts by ajjekko

bump
bump
bump
Got a pair of lightly used and pristine SR225i's. They come with the original box and bowl earpads, I just like the HD414 ones more cause they're comfier. Shipping outside US/Canada costs extra
WTS a used JVC HA-RX900, sound and comfort is pretty great for the money, isolates pretty decently. Looks brand new, there is one small scuff mark on the earpad, it's not very noticeable. Will provide pics for serious buyers only, will do $50 shipped via paypal to US ONLY. I have good feedback so check my profile and let's do business.
i was thinking of the sr225
i didn't like the m50's. the bass they're supposed to have was really lacking in terms of impact. it just sounded muddy. i was thinking of going with grado's
I've listened to a fair share of headphones such as the DT770, HFI780 and ATH M50s, but I always find myself going back to my portapros. To me, those headphones are not worth the upgrade cost and frankly, boring to listen to when I could get the same experience from the portapros. I've been in a dilemma as to what headphones I should buy. I love listening to metal and I love bass. What headphones would be an upgrade to the portapros that match my interest?
Hey, I got a pair of the PK3's a week ago and my left ear canal is too big for the earbud, so it's annoying for me to wear. They sound great but I can't enjoy them because of that issue. They are pristine and pretty much unused, although I lost one pair of the foam coverings. There's still 2 or 3 left. I have the original box and the little case. I'll only ship to the U.S. unless you're willing to pay more for shipping. Send me a private message and feel free to check my...
WTS a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780. I bought them off another head-fi user and I love the sound but they hurt my head too much. So I would say they are lightly used. No visible blemishes or scratches, although the metal part may show some under light. Not a big deal. Sorry for the poor webcam quality photos but this is the item pretty much. It also comes with the little baggie to carry these, but I don't have the 6.3mm adapter with it. Shoot me an e-mail.