or Connect

Posts by ajjekko

Thanks for the response. Your mixamp tidbit wasn't pointless, I took it into consideration and ended up settling on the $15 turtle beach DSS. I heard that its sound quality is identical to the mixamp, so I went along and saved roughly 90% of what I'd be paying for the mixamp. Now I'm a little confused as to what my upgrade path looks like from here; I'm certain I'll be satisfied with directly plugging my headphones into the DSS, but I've read around that people have...
Hey, can someone advise me as to what my best options are?   Here's what I'm itching to do: I own a PS4 and the Fidelio X2's and the V-Moda M100. I'm looking to get virtual surround on my PS4, so I looked into the Mixamp but people complain of hissing and other issues. I'm also considering a Skullcandy PLYR1 because it seems to have decent quality and the convenience of wireless. Now I also have a Fiio E10k which I've been meaning to replace because I want virtual...
Hello, title is as says. Had these Sennheisers for a while and they're still in like new condition and come with pleather and velour pads. I think this is a fair trade seeing as I bought them for $250 last year. Message me!
Hi, I'm selling the SR80e because I got them as a gift and prefer my Sennheisers. There is zero damage to them, and I still have the case. Practically brand new. Check my feedback, it is 100% positive. I will provide pictures with a timestamp if you desire. Shipping to America only!
bump
bump
bump
Got a pair of lightly used and pristine SR225i's. They come with the original box and bowl earpads, I just like the HD414 ones more cause they're comfier. Shipping outside US/Canada costs extra
WTS a used JVC HA-RX900, sound and comfort is pretty great for the money, isolates pretty decently. Looks brand new, there is one small scuff mark on the earpad, it's not very noticeable. Will provide pics for serious buyers only, will do $50 shipped via paypal to US ONLY. I have good feedback so check my profile and let's do business.
i was thinking of the sr225