or Connect

Posts by RAFA

Please do full size sd cards for once.
Thank you for the fast response. I was going to buy it, if it were the desktop version.Still, I like the package and the UI. I am just not sure. I did not like the DX90 so much, which I believe has the same DAC. On the other hand it could also be the DX90s amp section, that may have not be my taste...Must think about it
What is the DAC in the FLANG? Is it the desktop version of the ESS9018?   http://www.flang.cn/1-landing-page/
Sadly I have not been drawn. Who could be the lucky guy in Austria, that received one?
 When I said that, I meant from the beginning from FW 1.01. Also I skipped 1.11
 It is faster. I skipped a lot of pages of this thread... have you actually bought a unit?
Thatt is the answer
I must admit, that with every update (1.12) the scrolling speed gets faster.  
I cannot say anything about the Ihifi and the Xduoo, but I can tell you about the CK4+.While I liked the sound very much with the Ath-ESW9. Also there have been some mods for even better sound.If you can avoid it. It has a bad OS. It wont play some high resolution files. No correct tagging. It has only a few buttons for control and those are only okayish quality.Generally it is outdated, you surely have some other options at this pricepoint.
I would like to see the Fiio earbud equivalent to the X7. This would be a hammer.   What I would like to see even more is a Fiio EM3 with Android phone control capabilities (micro, volume control etc.)