Posts by RAFA

Source?
 Well, I like the progress, but what I do not like is the fact, that I bought the PHA-2 and there is already talk about the PHA-3. When I am ready about to buy the PHA-3, the PHA-4 will be out. However, you are right, the design looks nice.
The sarkasm-meter just exploded.No, I meant the portable high rez department. At least I did not expect Sony to releas a portable headphone amp/dac annualy.
 Wow, cannot believe this. A PHA-3. Sony is taking this High rez thing really serious.
 Indeed, incredibly nice crafted. I love the leds inside. The only thing that does not fit in the picture is the remote control. Pairs very nice with my TH600.
I am unboxing mine in this very moment
Think of all the nice music you will listen to and all the songs you did not listened yet with the HAP-S1.
That could be true. Also one must be motivated to transfer all those albums again... That is time consuming.
Forgive him for his youthful rudeness.
If you try this again, I would recommend to transfer in 100 Albums steps. I have experienced the same problem with iTunes and ipod classic. The transfer software develops/fills the database. I wanted to put all the music on it, but at some point it crashed and I had to restore the ipod. Later I tried it with batches and it worked. Maybe in that process there is a limit how much data (tags and album art) you can transfer to the HAP-S1 Database. Though the general opinion...