or Connect

Posts by Sil3nce

Well, now that I saw this thread, I'll just reiterate again that I'm glad to have known you over the years!   You've done much more than anyone gives you credit for.   Best of luck with your future endeavors, and keep posting your amazing reviews!  
Hey there I've been gone for a while, just popping back up for some deals. Shure SE846-CL In mint condition. 10/10. Not a scratch on the housing. Will come with all original accessories. Including two carrying cases, extra cable, tips, filter-tool, original box, etc. Only asking $XX9. Shozy Zero Surprisingly capable dynamic IEMs from Shozy. They sound like the RE-600s with a tad more mid-bass. These don't come with any packaging or tips. Mint condition. Audeo PFE...
Looking for the famed Sony Q010-MDR1. Any headband size and any earpad configuration is fine with me. They don't have to be in perfect condition either.   This might be a far shot at this time, but I'll still happily wait for one to pop up.   So if you ever see this ad, and you're thinking of moving your Qualias, I implore you to ring me up!   Best~
 Can't go wrong with the Mojo!You can always get most of your money back if you decide to go a different route.
Checking in! Going to be comparing these to a few other entry IEMs under 100$ and just seeing how well they perform in general.    Thanks to @NLNH
 Thanks for the clarification! These are the indeed the open, as I do not wish to part with my closed just yet :)
Tentatively putting these up for sale.   Headphones themselves are in immaculate condition. Truly 10/10 exterior. They come with the carrying case, original box, and an extra, white carrying-pouch for the cable.   Here's the good part, you also get: 1x DUM XLR Cable 1x DUM 3.5mm Cable 1x SE 1/4th Cable   All three cables are directly from MrSpeakers. The DUM cables alone would cost you $100 extra each if you swapped in the standard cable.   Buy with assurance...
 Hey!Are you asking for suggestions for headphones with the Concero HP?  Feel free to PM me with your requirements. Best.
 I'm in the process of testing it right now!I was in correspondence with iFi regarding the new update, and I believe that there really might be some magic behind this. I'll message you with any noticeable differences from the original firmware :)
 I went and took a look at the original thread.Seems like there's an equal amount of users reporting that 5.1 > 5.0 as well as users experiencing problem (mainly related to noises).    On the subject of flagships, I just want to point out that you can indeed use the Micro iDSD in conjunction with planars such as the HE-6, HE-1000, Ethers, etc. The Mojo, however, isn't a great match.  So keep that in mind, in case you decide to go that route. I found the Mojo synergized...