or Connect

Posts by Sil3nce

Looking for a fast and effortless transaction.   This is my mint pair of Focal Elears. I purchased them a month or so ago for the full retail price. Not a scratch on the housing or paint. No sonic issues, or anything, etc.        Recently picked up another pair of used Elears (and a third for my lady), and I'll be letting these go.   Comes in original box, all manuals, original cable.   For $800, you get the mint headphone and a second cable.  Bonus: Including...
 Congratulations.You've been selected as the second winner. I can see that you no longer have much.While I would have loved to choose a newer member, not many wrote down an explanation.  I went ahead and sent you a message. Make sure you say thanks to @punkmanmatthew for his idea and his contribution! 
Just buy it for me and ship it over
It's fine.     A $300 smartphone?Uh, we're not exactly Santa Claus 
 The Hifimans are meant to be utilized with mobile devices, and generally sound the same out of any setup.I've auditioned the Edition X v1 for 3 weeks, owned the v2 for a few months. Pretty confident in saying they're nowhere near end-game in terms of clarity and resolution.Also, not to detract your setup, but you're running a Modi and a Chinese NFB amp. I was saying in my initial statement that I was utilizing Cavalli amps (Liquid Carbon 2, Crimson, Glass) with the Elear....
Loving my Focal Elears! Probably will publish a review on it.    I've owned an extensive collection of headphones, but have kept the HE-1000 and the SR507 as my main cans.    The Elears are exactly what I imagined them to be. The upper mids and lower treble doesn't bother me at all.  If you've ever owned Focal products, this is typical of their sonic signature.    Overall, the Elear just does things right (holistically). It's not the most detailed, most balanced,...
Boys, this might not apply to all of you.But, it's definitely a deal ! Check out my good friend Matthew, who's volunteering to give away a $50 gift via B&H. We are doing two winners! Hurry before winners are picked.  [[SPOILER]]
Bump!!!   We need more of you guys to participate.   Shout-out to @punkmanmatthew for his nice gesture.       Everyone is welcome to post. But we're especially looking for those of you that don't have a lot, and maybe could appreciate it the most.   Make sure you fully read the first post!   Cheers, and Happy Holidays!  
Been gone way too long.   But these are on my hit list, since I can't get a damned pair of Qualias to complement my HE-1000s. Pre-ordered.
Well, now that I saw this thread, I'll just reiterate again that I'm glad to have known you over the years!   You've done much more than anyone gives you credit for.   Best of luck with your future endeavors, and keep posting your amazing reviews!