Posts by Sil3nce

Someone please take these off of me. Excellent DAC/Amp combo. There's plenty of reviews out there, try it yourself. Comes with warranty and is in mint condition.   These retail for 350$ (only sell them via one dealer), you're saving 100 dollars on a practically new unit.    Price is negotiable.
Someone please take these off of me. Excellent DAC/Amp combo. There's plenty of reviews out there, try it yourself. Comes with warranty and is in mint condition.   These retail for 350$ (only sell them via one dealer), you're saving 100 dollars on a practically new unit. 
For feedback purposes.
Yeah I just left it alone. Stuck brand new brown filters in. :)
Got a Shure SE535-CL in mint condition. Literally just obtained it, but I need the funds elsewhere. Also, I have a Herus DAC (Drives headphones by itself) in mint condition as well. Both come all original packaging and accessories. You get warranty with the Herus.    Asking $240 for the SE535. And $250 on the Herus. Prices are final, no negotiation. I implore you to find better prices on the internet.    Shipping is from California via USPS Priority.    Cheers!
NO FILTER. These damned things. I spent like 2 hours just trying to remove the stock filter.  Sounds pretty good without any filter to be honest.
In mint condition with warranty. Comes in original box and short USB cable.  PM me if you want pictures. 
Would you send me a PM next time?Let me ask you, have you tried the Herus and Microstreamer side by side?If not, you really shouldn't be making any statements. First, the price of the Microstreamer is 169.95 on amazon, regularly 190. The Herus is listed as $350, but in actuality you can obtain one for 2 stacks or so. I got mine for 2--In the world of DACs and Amps, that's pretty insignificant in terms of pricing. But your mileage may vary. So ok, I retract my statement of...
I see no real point in purchasing the Microstreamer, as the Herus Resonessence can do everything so much better for for a few more dollars :) I've had both side-by-side, difference was night and day in favor of the Herus.
 They're a real store in Fukuoka, Japan. I've been there before. Don't think they'll scam you to be honest lol