Posts by Sil3nce

Good deal on these.
Wrong section my friend. Please redirect your classified.
Please redirect thread to appropriate section. This will help you get some more interest! Thanks.
Klipsch S3M for $14. http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-S3M-White-HP-In-ear-Headphone-White/dp/B00CZ5GD90/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1405137519&sr=8-3&keywords=s3m Pretty damn good cheapo IEMs, especially for the price.
And just like that, Sold! Thanks.
Just recently picked up one of these. I was intending to take them with me, but figured it was too much and too hard to take care of. I really wouldnt want to ruin the wooden housing. These are my last IEMs. I would only trade for a CK10 plus cash on my part. That being said, I'm offering these up quite cheap, hoping for a quick sale ASAP. I leave Sunday. Headphones are in excellent condition. Some very slight marks on back. Normal. Can provide pictures if...
Sold. Thanks.
Thanks mate. :D
Hehe I was also lurking like a ninja for quite a bit before.You should of saw me But yeah, I'm involved in the Classifieds a lottttt. Asides from that, more happy to try headphones rather than debate about ones I don't own haha.
This is a one day deal continuing from my larger thread. If you don't know these IEMs, I suggest you do some research. They offer tremendous sound for the money. I challenge and implore you to find a better price. These are the black ones. Excellent condition. Comes with everything. Also, selling Focal XS Book speakers. Price negotiable. Cheers!