or Connect

Posts by Sil3nce

I think you'll be more than happy with the upgrade to the Ether. I personally owned 5 pairs of the HD700s over the years, and I can definitely appreciate the significant improvements the Ether offers. I wouldnt say the Ether is on the warmer side, but in comparison to Sennheiser phones--they are definitely more neutral and easy on the ears. The Ether is absolutely phenomenal with bass. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the presence of sub-bass and the...
He's referring to the fact HIFIMAN were deleting posts on their sub-forum.
+1   Seconded.   Sounds like a good idea 
 It only gets better :)You'll find yourself reaching for them whenever you get an opportunity.
I sent this guy a casual PM one day:And now we're going to go hike Mt. Everest together
 Who told you off?Shame on them. On the other hand, your avatar conveys your message nicely. FeelsBadMan 
 I've already updated it.Thanks.
 Let me know how you like them.Check out the grilles and tell me I'm not delusional. I hope you guys get a chance to listen to it without too many delays.I know HIFIMAN is having a relocation and orders are currently slow/delayed.
Bump for an excellent headfi'er!
 Read the posting.  "I don't really have a price set for these, so please just send me an offer or trade.No low-balling, I'm not going to sell these for a ridiculous price. Do your research."   Putting up a classified requires me to set a price, so I simply filled in a number. I'm a little hesitant to give them a price because I'll probably just end up giving them away.But if no one takes them within the next few days, I'll just set a price and let them go.