Posts by Sil3nce

Did you really make new accounts to post that...
You don't need an amp to drive the AKG K612... Shouldn't listen to sales honestly. 9/10 they have no idea what they're talking about.
Reviews don't mean anything. Everyone likes to hype about this and that.  Until you pick up a headphone yourself, everything else is conjecture. It's really up to you to determine what kind of signature you prefer in the end. And not read too much into another man/woman's words. I'm just suggesting the K612, because I find it more balanced and a good reference point to start with. You can also try the Sony MA900, can get that around $150, it's perhaps the most...
It's open, which is generally better for imaging and sound quality as opposed to closed cans. This can be argued, but resonance has detrimental effects. Also I think the K612 is an excellent headphone.Less complaints with it than the Q701 certainly. And it smacks everything you have on the list by quite a bit with a good amp/source. Stay away from the pro700mk2, don't even touch the m50 (most overrated headphone in existence), you might be disappointed by the k550 due to...
Price Drop.
AKG K612 for $130-140
Here's a mint condition Stax amp with few hours. There's no cosmetic blemish at all. Was purchased brand new from ElusiveDisc less than a year ago. I still have the receipt and warranty. Selling them for less than 50 percent. First one to PM gets them. 
I'm opening a separate listing for these. Someone, please take these off my hands!!!     Stax SR-507  The SR507 is the flagship of the Lambda series, and is known for a very interesting and airy presentation. You have to hear the bass on these as well.   I have the receipt for the headphones purchased for a grand.   The headphones are in excellent condition. They were purchased new and imported from ElusiveDisc from the previous owner. There are no issues at...
Hello!   As usual, I have to downsize and literally part ways with most of my audio equipment. I take pride in maintaining all of my headphones; I make sure they stay in the same condition as when I obtained them.  Please message me with any questions.    Shipping is from Los Angeles, California. Via USPS Priority 2-Day.    *I have already heavily discounted all headphones. Please do not ask for any additional discounts. However, I will give priority and possibly a...
Ok, thanks for updating with the headphones :)