Posts by Pepito

Still looking for a good home! 
Got it, pending sale...
  I'm selling my Etymotic ER4P with the P to S Cable. I'm selling these because they haven't been getting much use due to school. They are in great shape. I'm the 2nd owner and I've put about 50 hours into them. Comes with the box, manual, 2 large triple flange tips, 2 sets of glider tips and 2 sets of foam tips. Also includes a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter, shirt clip and filters w/ filter tool. It does not include the pouch. Asking $135 CAD + shipping. WIll only sell to...
  I'm selling my HD600's. They are the best full sized cans that I have, but I'm a starving student and these have been collecting dust for the past month due to school. These are in immaculate condition. 2nd owner. No paint chips on the plastic, but there are two micro sized paint chips on the grills ( you really have to look to see them.) Comes with the stock HD600 cable, HD650 cable and box. Asking $250 CAD + shipping. Paypal (+3% if using credit card PayPal) or EMT...
  It's a sad day, I'm selling my Rockhopper M^3 that I bought from Shahrose 4 months ago and I've put about 50 hours on it. I have it paired with a pair of HD600's and it's a perfect match. It's in perfect condition (the exact same condition that I received it in.) Looking for $380 CAD + shipping. Willing to ship to Canada and USA. Paypal (+3% if using credit card PayPal) or e-transfer (EMT, no need to pay the extra 3% so this payment is preferred.) Also comes with an...
Fs again! It was Canada only since I could only take payments by EMT (Canadian only debit payment process) I have paypal now so its open to the states to....
FS again!
FS again
  "Devil's Haircut" - Beck
Still available