Posts by Pepito

TThat's not a very good analogy. Burn in with dynamic drivers: 100 %yes. BA's: maybe, the 846's were my first pair of ba's which I bought new. Right out of the box they sounded great and I did notice an improvement with more time, however that might just be my brain.
Thanks for the impressions Rudi! I've been thinking about the Roxanne's too, but my poor poor wallet is crying in the corner
Living off ramen for a month to afford it haha. 
I can't take anyone who uses "u" instead of "you" seriously.  For me it is definitely justified. I had two friends check out my setup today and their minds were blown away. I thought my IE8's running through a D10 (hiflight opamp kit) and iMOD was good... (they've listened to my previous rig too) This is just another level.  People are very passionate about their gear. You're in the 846 thread. You'll find many more passionate people in their respective threads raving...
I prefer silicon over foams any day. Easier to take in and out. No absorption of frequencies. 
Comparisons would be great!
From experience the foam absorbs all the bass. The stock Shure foams absorbs the bass. The narrow bore Shure silicones congest the sound (due to the narrow bore).The westone stars produce a more cohesive sound.
 The Westone star tips are much better than all the stock tips. 
25.9 28.6 34.4 In lbs