Posts by Pepito

It's a sad day, I'm selling my Rockhopper M^3 that I bought from Shahrose 2 months ago and I've put about 10 hours on it. I have it paired with a pair of HD600's and it's a perfect match. It's in perfect condition (the exact same condition that I received it in.) Looking for $400 CAD + shipping (the same that I paid for it.) Will only ship to Canadians paying with EMT (no paypal account.) I will get more specifications of the amp and the opamps and pics up in the coming...
I'm selling my Etymotic ER4P with the P to S Cable. I'm selling these because they haven't been getting much use due to school. They are in great shape. I'm the 2nd owner and I've put about 50 hours into them. Comes with the box, manual, 2 large triple flange tips, 2 sets of glider tips and 2 sets of foam tips. Also includes a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter, shirt clip and filters w/ filter tool. It does not include the pouch. Asking $135 CAD + shipping. WIll only sell to Canadians...
I'm selling my HD600's. They are the best full sized cans that I have, but I'm a starving student and these have been collecting dust for the past month due to school. These are in immaculate condition. 2nd owner. No paint chips on the plastic, but there are two micro sized paint chips on the grills ( you really have to look to see them.) Comes with the stock HD600 cable, HD650 cable and box. Asking $250 CAD + shipping. Paypal or EMT (now e-transfer.) WIlling ship to...
If you ever decide to split up, drop me a line regarding the sigma 11. Haha
I bought a Rockhopper M^3 off of Shahrose. He is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast PM responses. He answered all my questions and even went above and beyond to help me find a adequate power supply for the amp.    It was a pleasure doing business with Shahrose and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. 
Thanks Shahrose, I appreciate the help.
I just bought a M^3 amp off a fellowe head-fi'er (thanks Shahrose!) and I'm in need of a psu to power it.   Nothing too expsensive, ($10-$50) I'm trying to find an elpac locally. Digi-key won't let me order an elpac that I need unless i get 16 =O.   The Sigma 11 looks promising, but they seem hard to find.   Any suggestions? Can someone point me in the right direction? Links to any retailers of psu's that are compatible with the M^3 are greatly...
Or someone who wants to build one for me, that would be great!
Hey I'm looking for a AMB Sigma 11 power supply to power my M^3. Willing to ship to Canada.   Payment via Paypal or EMT   Thanks!
Seems like Hybrys is the only one that doesn't like dBpoweramp haha.