Posts by Pepito

Quote: Originally Posted by kjk1281 If you take a look at this review, I'm sure you'll be able to answer your own question. The other reviews on the site seem to use the same methodology. So according to there test's, the Sennheiser MM 50 iP's have better SQ than the Shure SE 530's. What? They have lost all credibility as a reliable source.
Quote: Originally Posted by dallan "From the Heart of Me" - The Grateful Dead "The Heart Of Saturday Night" - Diana Krall
Quote: Originally Posted by Ed Seedhouse The "Headphoneinfo.com" web site is apparantly planning to do actual tests of phones before and after "burn in" and publish the measurements. Nothing is up yet but anyone interested in actual tests might want to check out this page every once in awhile to see if anything comes of it. I note that the blog entry was back in February and nothing seems to be published yet so far as results go. So what are...
Quote: Originally Posted by a_tumiwa its too expensive for the fake one... can u give us the url where u bought it? It doesn't matter how expensive they are. Why would they make it $10 when the real ones are worth much more? It they set the price super low, then people would know that they are fake.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLeeWebb "Golden Years" - David Bowie "The Golden Age" - Beck
Quote: Originally Posted by wuwhere "I Could Have Lied" - Red Hot Chili Peppers "I Still Have That Other Girl" - Elvis Costello
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatDane "I Wish"-Stevie Wonder "I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman" - K-Os
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatDane "I Hope, I Think, I Know"-Oasis "Think I'm In Love" - Beck
Quote: Originally Posted by darkninja67 I currently use my SE530s with an iPhone 3G and they are awesome. The mids are what really sell these IEMs for me. Is the treble boost on the iPhone equal to the regular iPods? I may give it a shot just to see if it helps. I don't see why it would be different. I'm pretty sure that its the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by bik2101 you can get this brand new from ibasso's site for 109+shipping. He is also including a LOD made by Qsup.