Posts by Pepito

They came out in 2010, but Jerry had left UE by that time already. 
 Call up Shure, they can help you out. 
Back on topic: some music that'll give the bass drivers a workout  
 Great post LFC_SL! Hear for yourself before attacking other members opinions. slick530 merely offered his point of view but got told to go back to the JH thread, quite the response I must say.  Use head-fi's words as advice but your ears have the final say. My 2-cents on the source issue: it matters. I had a 5th gen iPod which I modded myself (re. RWAiMOD). For those that aren't familiar with the mod it involves soldering two wires to bypass the internal capacitors. Upon...
 I would add: 3. DAC
 If it's connected via the headphone jack then it'll still work. Not so sure if it's connected via line-out. 
 Yes, that's a pretty good analogy. 
It's always worth a shot to try it though right? If I had a $1000 product id like to hear all the bases it can cover
I ordered a balanced Reference Litz cable and IC. I'm looking forward to comparing it with my SPC. Impressions will be posted soon.    My wallet hates you head-fi 
 Though I haven't heard any of the AK players I can wholeheartedly agree with spook. I'm running a balanced setup through my RSA Protector and the difference from SE is night and day.