Posts by astroid

Guys the bass port mod on these really turns these into a total bargain, without it the can has many good qualities , vibrant mids, well extended treble and the bass while overblown is certainly not one dimensional. With this mod i rate these above my Momentum, not bad for £39 (Dixons airport deal).   This is what i have done to mine      The red bit in the centre is hard card cut to fit, the bass port on these is actually really big as the area covered next to the...
modded the bass port by covering with small pieces of die cut card, initially seems to give an effective reduction in PHAT bass leaving a nice rounded sensible response. I will see how it goes. 
I got these a few weeks ago, i have stopped using my T70p on the bus to work now for these as they isolate better. Obviously the sig has much more bass than the T70p but interestingly it dissipates on tracks where it needs to (rock, acoustic etc) , it also doesnt poison the mids the way it did on the XB500/700. Treble is actually pretty good as well..IMO these are much better than the other XBs i have tried, it takes about a week for the bass to settle (at first it was...
1)Your Location(city and Country )   Dunfermline , Scotland   2)Your headphones    Beyerdynamic T70p MF200 MA900   3)Your music player   Sony Tablet P Nokia 830 CD player Surface tablet   4)The headphone amplifier you have used before or are using now   Aune USB Mini DAC MK2SE Fiio 5   5)The type of music you prefer   Rock Indie Female Vocalists - Krall, Jones, Apple etc Electronica   6)Would you post reviews both on Head-Fi forum and Facebook(...
New review posted here http://www.head-fi.org/products/musical-fidelity-mf200/reviews/13132   Any questions, shoot!
They are amazing cans imo, best portables i have , preferred to T5p.
Is this a T5p with added bass? if so it could be pretty special, i picked the T70p as the T5p i tested just didnt have enough...
It has fantastic bass, deep, tight and accurate.
so i have the chance of a cheap T70P , i have the K550 and the bass level is fine for me. I have read that the T70P is bright as well, i enjoy the MF100 , is it brighter than that?