Posts by astroid

Looking for a trade, Nad, Shure pretty open to offers but looking for a big soundstage in a closed phone.   Will upload pics asap but as i said mint , no scratches dents dings etc.   MDR-MA900 is the only open phone i will consider.   UK only
 I use the 1R with poweramp on android and the remote works as a play , pause , answer with single press, long press to skip songs.
15khz but i can sense women approaching at 250 yards.
Ryan Adams sweet Carolina on these is stunning, the most open, real, emotional rendition i have heard.
These have ruined my mdr-1r , I have tried using the Sony's again and they sound wrong. The bass is too plummy , it seems to be the main event on the 1r. Might try the 7520 if the bass is better behaved.
Definitely, they have a very wide stage and tons of detail. Here's my review.. http://www.head-fi.org/t/709421/the-musical-fidelity-mf100-my-newest-love
HD25 is much more in your face than these , I have never found the HD25 to be a very good can for listening to music , it's more of a tool.
How long did you give them? They are one of the most uncoloured headphones I have heard, strange , the clamp eases off pretty quick.
Musical fidelity MF100 , stunningly good , no one talks about them.
Sony mdr 710 i think, they coiled into a wee ball. They were awful , whole parts of songs were missing or distorted.