Posts by blubliss

I am in for this.  I can share a couple, one 2.0 with Wilson Sashas from a Brooks Berdan showroom and one from the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood.  I think dsperber and myself are the only ones who got the Egyptian.  I don't use it anymore because it sounds almost too large, weird effect.  So people using it may have a hard time telling what is off from it not being for their ears and the weirdness of recording such a large room.  But it will be fun to try.   On the...
ignore list expanded
Yes
Really?? You have already made your statement several times to the people involved in the recent comments.  Feel free to regurgitate the same info for the new guys who are too lazy to read the thread
Really, dsperber, give it a rest, you have made your point repeatedly throughout this thread.  It's getting pretty old and tired at this point.
Yeah, I refrained from saying anything the comment was just so inane.  And yes I have an extension cable and have used it.  There is absolutely no difference.
I opened up another pair recently and took out a driver to see if I could find any issues in the wiring, none unfortunately.  Taking out the driver was not as hard as I have read, but it was certainly hairy.  I used a heat gun to loosen the driver and covered the top of the driver with cardboard so as not to heat it too much.  Came out fine after that.  I can see how one could rip the coil by jamming a screwdriver underneath the driver to get it out.  The point...
I can definitely confirm Craig's finding on the RK50 not working with his knob.  I made a new knob myself for my RK50.
Zardon,  did you find the original foam ring that will replace the disintegrated stuff?  I could not find them anywhere.  My old pair looked the same when I opened them up, and I had to clean them as well.
Have you guys messed with the USB streaming method setting in the settings program.  I changed mine from safe (default) to standard to try and get jplay/jriver from making strange noises once in awhile.  Didn't help.  Don't get the noises with the Hiface 1.