Posts by blubliss

Pretty sure this is Craig's first electrostatic amp and I am positive he would admit he is learning along the way.  He once said to me something to the effect that he would not choose EL34s for an electrostatic amp.  That's obviously changed.   Can't wait to hear it.
True 
When you guys try the Egyption PRIR realize it was made in a very large movie theater and can sound a bit cavernous.  I found that if I just listened for awhile to a movie I got used to the effect, but it will be very different than all the other PRIRs.
The Egyptian is either 5.1 or 7.1, not sure.  There were way more speakers than that but they got grouped I guess.   I just changed the name of the PRIR file to include a description, is that all right silverlight?  Obviously people would need to change the name back before using.
I am in for this.  I can share a couple, one 2.0 with Wilson Sashas from a Brooks Berdan showroom and one from the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood.  I think dsperber and myself are the only ones who got the Egyptian.  I don't use it anymore because it sounds almost too large, weird effect.  So people using it may have a hard time telling what is off from it not being for their ears and the weirdness of recording such a large room.  But it will be fun to try.   On the...
ignore list expanded
Yes
Really?? You have already made your statement several times to the people involved in the recent comments.  Feel free to regurgitate the same info for the new guys who are too lazy to read the thread
Really, dsperber, give it a rest, you have made your point repeatedly throughout this thread.  It's getting pretty old and tired at this point.
Yeah, I refrained from saying anything the comment was just so inane.  And yes I have an extension cable and have used it.  There is absolutely no difference.