Posts by blubliss

For sale are my Stax SR-007 Mk 2 (the US black version).  This pair was bought by the first owner in December 2008 from Yamas.  He put on about 50 hours and I bought them in early 2010.  I have put on less than 100 hours.  So, these are in great shape and barely used.  I would say 8/10 on the Audiogon scale, only for age.  Original box and carry case included.   These are an SZ3 model but neither myself nor my friend have heard any of the different attributes some...
Is that a Blackie amp? 
Yes, you are correct, Craig told me he mistook the B65 for something else. Thank you. Will listen when I can pull myself away from the 009/T2 (:
Bummer, I got one of each of these tubes and they look great.  I should have asked my amp builder before though because he says they draw too much current to be used.  This is in the Balancing Act.  Oh well, anyone want to buy these?  
I wonder how the DSHA-1 would be with R10s, hmmm.
You should raise the price Justin, especially considering other recent offerings and the silly high prices.
SOLD:Pending payment   Decided to sell one of my three sources, the PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MK II with Bridge installed.  I bought this in July 2012 and it is under warranty until July 2015.  It is in perfect condition, let's say 9/10 on the Audiogon scale, since it has been used.  This is the most recent version of the DAC.   The reason for the sale is that I just don't have enough space for three sources.  I really like the way this unit sounds and it is very...
  The way I see it is that the one with the definite sound that is inescapable, even with a T2, is the 007.  It sounds slow and muddy to me compared to the 009, thinking of selling them since I never use them.  The 009 is a window to the recording, while the 007 is a window with a thick screen. 
The new Oppo BDP-103 may be an option.  FYI.....Cinavia is now a required feature on all blu-ray players as of 2012 and only affects a minority of titles.  There will also most likely be ways around it in the future.
Good points, Kiritz.