Posts by blubliss

Is there still a half table left? I would bring: ECP DSHA-1 ECP L-2 HD800 LCD2.2 R10 AMARRA MODEL 4
Sent a price request to Axiss several days ago, no reply yet.  Checked with kuboten and they said it would be around 156,000 yen ($1600) to me in Los Angeles.
Damn you, I have been eyeing these for a long time, now I have to buy a pair.....off to find a Japanese friend 
My T2 is on the 2nd shelf :-)
Mine has been in a closet for about 6 months.
pm sent
SOLD
Received my DSHA-1 last Friday and I am very, very pleased.  It sounds really great with the R10s and the HD800, so much so, that there may be a used Balancing Act on the market soon.  That is not a knock on the BA, because it is still great, but less tubes for me would be nice.
For sale are my Stax SR-007 Mk 2 (the US black version).  This pair was bought by the first owner in December 2008 from Yamas.  He put on about 50 hours and I bought them in early 2010.  I have put on less than 100 hours.  So, these are in great shape and barely used.  I would say 8/10 on the Audiogon scale, only for age.  Original box and carry case included.   These are an SZ3 model but neither myself nor my friend have heard any of the different attributes some...
Is that a Blackie amp?