Posts by gzone3lement

Bump + lowered price!
This is awesome! Thanks! I might as well make a list too:PS Audio DirectStream DACDenon AH-D7000Colorwared Sennheiser HD800 with DIY'd Double Helix cables
Just found out that I can stay a little after 12 noon. Woo hoooo!   I don't have a dedicated amp right now, but I'll hook it up with an old stereo amp. Better than no amp. I'll stop by your table third_eye!
Just bumped into this thread now, and I'm excited to come over! I'm selling my PS Audio DirectStream DAC so check it out! I won't be around after 12 noon though.
Bump!
Bump!
You are looking at the awesome PS Audio DirectStream DAC with PerfectWave Bridge. It has DSD capable playback and it is one of the best DAC's out there. I decided to sell it because I am heading towards portable setup and I am also gathering funds to propose my girlfriend. As a first owner, I only own it for about a month and I have not registered for the extended warranty yet. Once you register, you get an extensive warranty for a few years. I owned a few other PS Audio...
Bump!
I am currently gathering funds to proposed to my girlfriend, and I hope to buy an engagement ring soon. In order to do so, I am letting go of some of my precious items and I am selling an SACD album of "Beyoncé: Dangerously in Love." It is in mint condition (never opened) and it is EXTREMELY hard to find. This album is never released in the US. It was only released in Japan and Europe.   I am asking for $1000 shipped and insured. However, I am open to price...
I am currently gathering funds to propose to my girlfriend, and I hope to buy an engagement ring soon. In order to do so, I am letting go of some of my precious items and I am selling an SACD album of "Beyoncé: Dangerously in Love." It is in mint condition (never opened) and it is EXTREMELY hard to find. This album is never released in the US. It was only released in Japan and Europe.   I am asking for $1900 shipped. However, I am open to price negotiations. Any...