Posts by gzone3lement

The SPL Phonitor E is on its way to @Hansotek!   Due to some wear and tear, I added more padding and changed the outside package and added some package peanuts. This should hold up for a few more trips!         Impressions coming soon...
Got the Phonitor E today. This is exciting!
PM sent.
 I turned the Hugo upside down. I used the Okyno HF player from my iPhone 6. Interestingly enough, I haven't heard dropouts from 16-bit flac and DSD (that's downsampling to PCM) for the past several minutes.  Indeed, I'm not fond of Bluetooth connection. It's used only for convenience.
No, the Hugo is on my wooden desk.
As a Chord Hugo owner, I have been getting music dropouts via Bluetooth, even when the Chord Hugo is next to my iPhone 6. I get that the Bluetooth range will improve on Chord Hugo 2, but will there be closer to no dropouts?
 Sounds great. I believe that I will receive it after @earthpeople. At the moment, I have the Chord Hugo DAC, Denon AH-D7000 headphones, and JH-5 earphones. In the meantime, I might get the Mytek Digital Stereo 192 DSD-DAC. Hopefully there will be impressions on Phonitor X not only through Chord Hugo, but also through Mytek Digital Stereo 192 DSD-DAC.
Photos?
 Thank you again for arranging the program! Do we PM you our shipping addresses? Any way to request store pick-up in case we might not be home?
First and foremost, thank you very much grizzlybeast for reaching out to SPL and getting the tour rolling! I used to own the first generation SPL Phonitor, and I missed its sound signature after it was sold. I feel grateful that SPL and plurison are allowing this opportunity; I would love to participate in providing impressions!   Username gzone3Lement City/State Santa Barbara/CA Link to previous impressions or review Modded Soundmagic HP-100 Follow up...