Posts by gzone3lement

I am currently gathering funds to proposed to my girlfriend, and I hope to buy an engagement ring soon. In order to do so, I am letting go of some of my precious items and I am selling an SACD album of "Beyoncé: Dangerously in Love." It is in mint condition (never opened) and it is EXTREMELY hard to find. This album is never released in the US. It was only released in Japan and Europe.   I am asking for $1900 shipped and insured. However, I am open to price offers. Any...
I am currently gathering funds to propose to my girlfriend, and I hope to buy an engagement ring soon. In order to do so, I am letting go of some of my precious items and I am selling an SACD album of "Beyoncé: Dangerously in Love." It is in mint condition (never opened) and it is EXTREMELY hard to find. This album is never released in the US. It was only released in Japan and Europe.   I am asking for $1900 shipped. However, I am open to price negotiations. Any...
Currently, the upgrade kit is about $3000. Would you guys think that the DirectStream upgrade kit would be available from other distributors like the MKII upgrade kit?   In the past, I think the MKII upgrade kit was available for 3 months after its release date. Correct me if I am mistaken.
I don't see the upgrade kit option. It'd be nice though.
PM sent.
Bump + lower price! This is a steal especially if you are upgrading to PS Audio DirectStream PerfectWave DAC!
Bump + lowered price!
I'm looking for Kelly Rowland's SACD album. Please PM me if you have one in working condition.
Bump!
I'm looking for Jennifer Lopez's album "On the 6" in SACD format. PM me if you have one and you are selling it in at least in working condition.