Posts by gzone3lement

I use my friend's PS3. I would imagine replacing my flac files with dsf files to be a game changer. I am considering a BDP-105D. I noticed that Oppo blu-ray players do not go on sale. Even some previously used generation models are not really on sale. Bummer. It is really difficult to market SACD's. Marketing 24-bit high resolution files are difficult as it is already, although very few of today's music are getting sold in 24-bit.
For the past year, I am starting to collect some SACD's and extracting to DSD files. I do not think I own any SACD's that have DSD128. From my understanding, DSD128 sounds better than DSD64. However, are there such SACD's that have DSD128? Or is DSD128 usually just upsampled DSD64?
Sale withdrawn.
Bump + FINAL PRICE DROP!
Thanks third_eye! Bump + lowered price!
Bump + lowered price!
I have been to several meets in the same hotel, and this Head-Fi Meet was simply awesome! I helped third_eye watching his table so that he can take care of other matters. I was privileged to audition his DNA Stratus headphone amplifier, Hugo DAC/amp, and his Violectric V281 headphone amplifier. All of his rig are top-notched and I was not disappointed in any one of them. It was interesting differentiating between his Hugo and my PWD dac. I was very thrilled each time...
Bump + lowered price!
This is awesome! Thanks! I might as well make a list too:PS Audio DirectStream DACDenon AH-D7000Colorwared Sennheiser HD800 with DIY'd Double Helix cables
Just found out that I can stay a little after 12 noon. Woo hoooo!   I don't have a dedicated amp right now, but I'll hook it up with an old stereo amp. Better than no amp. I'll stop by your table third_eye!