Posts by jojo_b2

SOLD! Thank you for the Interest.
It's still up for sale.
Hi Kasan23,   Yes paypal would be ok. BUT some one else PM'd me before you posted on the thread. I will keep you informed on the status of the deal. I apologize for the late reply.   Jojo
Selling my Ultrasone Edition 9 Complete with original Box. As with Description the ear cups and cable are worn due to use but the headphone is working without issue. I originally planned to re-cable to a better cable but actually forgot to do it for sometime. Clearing stuff again.   Selling for 1300 USD shipping and fees included.   I can ship worldwide and item is in Singapore so buyers in Singapore will purchase the item without shipping and fees.
RESERVED   For Sale is a pair of used Cardas Golden Cross 1M XLR IC with original terminations. Original packaging NOT included.   Looking for 400 USD includes Paypal Fees and Shipping. Item is in Singapore. I will use EMS (5-7) days which isn't cheap in my location. =(   But I trust EMS as I haven't lost a package sent to the US this way. I have sold items to the US without problems. Check feedback on my signature.   PM if interested.   *Actual...
Up after getting married.
Been busy lately. But up w/ a price update.
Up for the week
Quote: Originally Posted by ruknd ummmm....it's $450USD new. As noted on description the SR71A cost much more here in SG retail due to taxes and the price includes A pair of Tysonic Batts, paypal fees and shipping. Anyway, I'm open to some change in price. =) Just to add the SR71A was alimited run. Not sure If it can be bought new. But the unit I have also surely has at leats 2 yrs of warranty from RSA. =)