Posts by Ishcabible

At the moment, with the plethora of things I'm in the process of shipping out (or have recently shipped out if that's not considered cheating)   1. Audio Technica W5000 (I didn't like them until I bent the headband to fit my head; I don't understand why AT just outright refuses to fix this design. Now, they have actually taken my breath away multiple times, and I just got them today) 2. Oppo PM2 (With some melamine in front of the driver to take some of the treble...
I tried to get these out last Saturday but I actually hadn't been able to use them for more than an hour because they happened to come at a really busy time for me. I only got about three more hours with them, but I really don't want to delay this, and I feel confident that I have a enough good hold of the sound signature to write something about them. But basically, they're definitely a step up from my old SR325is, with some much needed warmth, but...I'm not sure if I...
So...who am I shipping the RS1 to?
They are/were on sale for $80. Honestly, I wouldn't even pay that for one. One of my pairs' adjusters is stuck in its extended position and now can't seal with my head, making them basically useless.
 I don't think Zach's even made a pair with the blue, but shigzeo has a pair with blue and cordovan mixed and it's really pretty.
Got the RS1e today!
Yup! I have about half of it done and plan on finishing the other half and proofreading tonight.Oh, Jimmy, I have sent then out and Tyler should be getting them Monday. I wrote rough notes about the sound and just need to turn them into actual sentences. (Also I have half a mind to buy them even though I really shouldn't because they basically just sound like a more refined W10VTG)
....I haven't even gotten it yet. I didn't know if I should PM whoever has it now, but I never even got a PM for my address from the first person. I really wanted to compare it (somehow) to the Enigma I had on loan but I'd waited long enough and shipped it to the next person.
Yeah sorry about that...family emergency. But I'll have my review up soon as a slight consolation.
Finally have a presentable-looking picture instead of the usual clutter