Posts by Ishcabible

1. 6.3mm 2. SMC 3. 3.5mm 4. XLR
Price drop.
One of my teachers got a really bad rash and cough from turning cocobolo and apparently it's not uncommon.
Oh! I meant for a couple sales that I made recently. And I wouldn't hold my breath for cocobolo. If I recall correctly it's kind of toxic to work with for some people so people don't usually like working with it. I'd like to be wrong though because I love cocobolo.
It pains me to do this, but I'm putting my Darths up for an IC, pending on whether or not USPS finds the packages they lost.   These are @micaela's former Darths. The decorative cap is amboyna burl. These have been modded to sound a little less V-shaped but they still have some awesome sub bass.   They do have one problem: the wiring is solid core silver and one wire snapped one day. I fixed them, but the right side is shorter than the left side because of it.   $325...
Nope I'm just like the rest of you guys sadly. But when I do get them I'll definitely put out a review pretty quickly.
I scheduled a pickup and got confirmation but tracking says it's still in pre-shipment. I've already escalated it twice so here's hoping.
I'm getting rid of my Darths to pay rent because USPS lost the packages I sold; I'm hoping these keep me from missing them!
Up for sale is an unopened O2. I just got it back refurbed from JDS labs with a new housing and everything. I'll include a PS. $100 net to me.
Up for sale is an unopened O2. I just got it back refurbed from JDS labs with a new housing and everything. I'll include a PS. $120 all in.