or Connect

Posts by nakedtoes

U dun need the cradle to charge the battery u can plug the cable straight to yr player see does it work.. If not yr charger adapter is gone.
do you know what is a balanced output, how many types of plug and how it looks like? read more before u ask
Still up for sale..
It's been few months after I balanced my 000 cable to TG334 and using HM901S balanced out. Althought the SQ is greatly improved but somehow I find that some genes of music I can't listen too long due to fatigue.. I do not encountered such issue before balancing. So I got a balanced adapter to single ended and try.. Wow the familiar enjoyable feeling came back but the music is veiled and slightly distanced and bass quantity is higher. However balanced the cable remove the...
I compared the LPG with my hm901s and still very much prefer hm901s. LPG sound slightly muddier and too clinical to me. However it is more dynamic then hm901s and has more raw power. In the end Its all abt sound preferences.. Hm901s is much cheaper plus the different amp cards is like different DAP each time u try a new card. Yes the mini box gold card is the closest SQ with LPG. The balanced card is the one with the best 3D spacious Soundstage I heard. All my comparison...
Getting mine zs3 anytime soon.. Can't wait to listen to them
Up up cheers
Dr xin? From what I know balancd card if run single ended is sound same as Iem card cause only half of the components in the amp card used. I comparing balanced out with single ended out using balanced card now.. After burning in the circuit then would share mine findings.
Congrats.. Tg334 very fun nicest sounding iem
Price neg