or Connect

Posts by nakedtoes

Dr xin? From what I know balancd card if run single ended is sound same as Iem card cause only half of the components in the amp card used. I comparing balanced out with single ended out using balanced card now.. After burning in the circuit then would share mine findings.
Congrats.. Tg334 very fun nicest sounding iem
Price neg
This is a brand new piece Fitear 006B 3.5mm balanced cable.  Price include paypal charges and registered mail to yr place. For Hifiman balanced music players (HM-901 and more) Sony NW-ZX2 and other balanced Sony players Geek Wave, Geek Out V2, Geek Out V2+, and other balanced Light Harmonic Geek gear Oppo PM-3 balanced earcup connection Customized players like Red Wine Audio RWAK240 and RWAK380 and MZAK240 JH JH3A digital connection
    FIrst listening is quite good but still not as spacious as cable 000 SE... will let the cable warm up for few week then give impressions.
I ordered the 006b balanced cable for hm901s. Going to compare it with my existing 000 cable(SE) costing 3x more. Which one do u guys think is better? Will reveal my own opinions after I got the 006B balanced
Anyone tried the 006b balanced cable? How it compare to 001 or 000 cable?
I loves the ETY ER4S and it was my favorite IEM until i heard fitear TG334... sorry TG334 is another level... ER4S is too analytic and fatigue for me.. the ety detail level is superb..... yes the fitear is coloured but it gives me the most realistic mids and detail i ever hear.... 
charger spoil I guess
they are customthey are custom and not reshellable..