Posts by nakedtoes

Dear Paul.. So for user who using extended battery without the back plate the dx90 is not grounded. Will the electronic suffer any problems?
For those using extended battery wo cover..means pin can't ground.
I very much prefer this golden battery i got online compared to the original samsung made in korea one...    I am also thinking of getting this new brand kandese 6400mah to try... However i see that the same factory is producing the golden battery and this kandese 6400mah thus give the order a miss. http://www.amazon.ca/Kandese-Extended-Capacity-6400mAh-Replacement/dp/B00PKD1EDY
I am currently using those made in China golden battery 4500mah and can get abt 12hrs play time too.
i would loves to help u but i am in singapore LOL
Just tried 2.1.5 L3 which is supposed to be same as 2.1.5 L2 (which i dun like previously) because many many prefer 2.1.5 L2... After listening to 2 tracks (which i am super super familiar with)  revert back to 2.10 Int fast by lurker.. still cant stand the 3D and tight congested sound.... 2.1.5 dun seen to pair well with TG334.. LOL..  
if u have been searching deep enough...  a helpful forumer already posted a solution..
Same taste. I listen to all sorts of junks and greatly appreciate 2.1 tried all versions of 2.1.5 doesn't like it.
Just try l2 firmware.. Dun like the 3d sound. Revert back to 2.1.
Download but yet to try.. If what lurker said means all 2.1.5 version should sound same?