Posts by ekim

Harmonic Technology 1 meter Pro-Silway mk3 Plus with XLR connectors, in MINT condition. Price is based on local pickup with cash payment. Shipping is extra at costs, and PayPal payment is subject to a processing fee. Edited by ekim - 10/24/12 at 11:25am
Harmonic Technology 1 meter Pro-Silway mk3 Plus with XLR connectors, in MINT condition. Price is based on local pickup with cash payment. Shipping is extra at costs, and PayPal payment is subject to a processing fee.
Sold to Charles
It is still available ...
Harmonic Technology 1 meter Pro-Silway mk3 Plus with XLR connectors, in MINT condition. Price is based on local pickup with cash payment. Shipping is extra at costs, and PayPal payment is subject to a processing fee.
A Burson Audio HA-160 Headphone Amplifier in MINT condition. I am the original owner, and it was used in smoke-free environment. It retailed for $903 including taxes. My asking price is fair, and it is based on local pickup with cash. Shipping is extra at costs, and payment by PayPal is subject to a processing fee. Sorry, no trade proposals would be considered. It comes with box, packing materials, power cord, manual. I am selling this component as part of downsizing...
A new amp cost $903 and this unit in "mint" condition cost $549 so you SAVE A COOL 40%. That is why many smart people like you come to Head-Fi to buy well cared pre-owned items and save a lot of money and enjoy a good life ... cheers/e.
Do not expect the price to come down because, I will just give it to my children, if I don't sell it at this super-low price.
The previous best price on Head-Fi was $599. Therefore, my price is $50 lower than the previous best, and it will not likely go lower ...
Still available ...