or Connect

Posts by RojasTKD

What ever doesn't sell will go on ebay Sunday or Monday.   Gotta funt those computer parts for m y computer build.
Whatever doesn't sell will will be listed on ebay on Sunday or Monday.   Gotta fund that new computer build. ;)
Planning to build a new PC and need to sell some of my audio gear. Several Headphones/IEM (SE845, HD600, K712,K553, Beats Solo 2) listed in the headphones section.   Have two DAC AMP combos to list here:   Audio-GD NFB-11 - $275  2014 model with upgraded power supply to bring it to 2015 model specs and has the upgraded TCXO   JDS Labs C5D - $115 w/ original box and USB cable for PC and a USB cable to use with MicroUSB device and a USB cable to use with new USB type C...
Needing to buy some parts (nearly all really) for building a new PC with an eye to a future VR setup. Thus I'm selling some of my collection.   All prices include shipping and PayPal fees:   Shure SE 846 - $630 includes an extra cable with mic and original case and accessories.   Sennheiser HD 600 - $215 with a inexpensive short cable (about 4 feet, I think) and original box and original long cable also included. Bought used and said to be about a year old,  and came...
If I'm not mistaken they are two different lines. The T1 is for the consumer line (audiophile) and the DT1770/1990 are from their pro line (Pros-sumer).
Anyone who has or is planning to update to a device/phone with the new USB-C port, I can confirm this Micro USB to USB-C cable works, though the shortest length is 3.3 feet (there are probably shortet cables, but I don't know which ones will work):   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UUBRX0Y/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Unless I'm mistaken, and it's been known to happen, using the line out in the rear will function as am DAC only. I mean that's the Purpose of the line out, right?I use it like this with my Project Polaris AMP.
I think it would be more correct to say, "closed headphone will give you far MORE bass response.”Closed cans will generally give you more bass response, but that doesn't necessarily mean better (quality).I have closed headphone that deliver more base in terms of quantity, but there is something special about the HE-500 that I greatly enjoy (so clean and tight).I wouldn't mind if I could get a littler more bass (quantity) from the 500, but I still enjoy them more than my...
Excellent, so next time someone looks at me crazy for owning 11 and point at you ;)
 Good to see I'm not the only one that has multiple headphones. I 11 (crazy really), but don't have anything by Audeze (though The Sine is on my short list).