Posts by nati8056

if i buy a cheapest model I will get a tip like yours? and which model are cheapest?
where can i buy this tip?
dx50 support of usb dac like ud110?
Anyone tried the dac Stoner Acoustics ud110  with Galaxy s3 and could tell me if I get good sound like the dx50? I have dx50 (without amplifier) but I want my cell phone to hear at least the same level quality sound
Anyone tried the dac Stoner Acoustics ud110  with Galaxy s3 and could tell me if I get good sound like the dx50? I have dx50 (without amplifier) but I want my cell phone to hear at least the same level quality sound
thanks very much with galaxy s3 It would be good? Is there a better dac (only tiny) in price between  50\100$?   I want dac which give to galaxy s3+dunu dnk quality sound at least the level of the dx50 give with dunu dnk (dx50 i mean without amplifier\line out).
Anyone tried the dunu dn1000 with tiny dac Stoner Acoustics  ud110 and could tell me how the sound?
Hi folk,I have a few questions... I want a tiny dac for galaxy s3, The question is whether the ud110 work well? and improves the sound? And is there something else better, or that ud110 the best tiny dac?   i have dunu dn1000 headphone. thanks
up
the Volume of dx50 is very dangerous Be careful before you do "reset setting",is very important to remove the headphones before RESSET SETTING and turn down the volume, the defult is full volume, I forgot this And I heard an explosion in my ears on full volume,and I'm afraid I have done damage on my ears And I do not feel it meantime.   I think I'm going to sell the dx50  .   surry for my bad english