Posts by nati8056

I'm debating whether to buy these headphones Aurisonics Rockets Exclusive Edition, I wanted to know how their bass? I like a lot of bass and have a quality, and how their isolation?
thanks very much
where can i purchase a good foam tip for dunu dn1000? I have a foam tip (i dont remember the type or company) and the sound a lot better than silicon tip (Especially the deep bass), but it is torn very fast, so I need something strong
thanks very much for the reply   by the way  ,anyone tried the fiio x3 2nd  without DAC And headphones dunu dn1000 and could tell me how to sound?
Could someone please let me know if x3 2nd + dunu dn1000 it a good pair?    I want to improve the sound compared to the sansa clip + dunu dn1000, I mean a very big improvement to let myself pay $ 200 for x3 2nd   I mean x3 dn2 + DUNU dn1000 without dac
Has anyone tried the fiio x3 2nd  without DAC And headphones dunu dn1000 and could tell me how to sound?
Has anyone tried the fiio x3 2nd with headphones dunu dn1000 and could tell me how to sound without dac?
Eighteen months ago, but somehow I played with the cable and now everything works well.
I bought the dunu from mp4nation how long I have warranty ?
Thank you joker and guys, I think the problem is the headphone cable Is it possible to replace the cable of my headphones dunu dn-k? If so, how do I do it?   (Headphone cable of dunu dn-k is very poor , So I understand a score of 5 on the build does not relate to their bad cable, I prefer a weaker construction headphones with cable stronger)