or Connect

Posts by nati8056

I have the cristal tip from lendmeurears, but i do no like them. I tryed all size
Hi, i have FLC8sand im using gray tips, are the only ones I liked But my Headphones slip out of my ears, thare is a ointment that causes the tips to be more sticky to my ear Sorry for my bad english
No. i using Red-Grey-Gold With the grey tip
Sorry for the mistake, I have flc8s and Xduoo X3 and this perfect couple
hi the rockbox improves the sound quality of xduoo x3? and how to install ?
hi  the rockbox improves the sound quality of xduoo x3? and how to install ?
I have the flc8s with xduou x3 The first two weeks I did not like the sound but then (mybe because the burn in) I could tell you frankly, the combo are great and i very like the sound,I like the combo than what I expected.
OK, I'm think i going change my opinion, I do not know if it's because of the burn in or I got used to the sound, but now I love the Flc8s + Xduoo x3 becouse the x3 more bassy and wider sound compared to Iriver u10.X3 is not lacking bass at all!
For me the foam tip is better, the mids and treble less Shrill (but i agree that the silcon tip give Richer mid)i get also better bass and more quality sound details and isolation
All the silicon tip no so good for me, im using foam tip and deep. I get alot of bass and isolation so i think that i push them good.