Posts by WarriorAnt

I do not believe I said I was close to Armstrong. I do not know him on any personal basis.   I have met Hincapie briefly. I have heard audio testimony from Hincapie.   I'm not sure if any witness who is getting some sort of amnesty or deal in return for testimony could ever be called reliable.  I believe I also stated that I do not know if Armstrong doped or not. My post was more to the point that Armstrong was the hardest working cyclist of his time and it would seem...
I was the Outdoor Life Network's (OLN) senior video editor for the last 6 of the 7 Tour de France races Lance Armstrong raced in and won.  During that time I was also the senior video editor for the Giro d'Italia and the Vuelta a España.   I cut most of the features for the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, and the Vuelta a España not to mention every single stage of each of those races for 6 years.  In all that time I've never seen a single cyclist work as hard as Lance...
Sorry CONUS (Continental U.S.) only.
Yeah it's pretty amazing this is still available especially for the price.  I guess I'll post it a while longer but I'm beginning to realize its too good a deal to sell and I can always use another power conditioner.  
Steve purchased my Furman Elite PFi-15 from my other add so this DMi-15 is still available although I am extremely tempted to keep it for myself.
Sold!
SOLD!  Furman Elite-15 DM i 13-Outlet Linear Filtering AC Power Source    This unit is like new. I purchased it two weeks ago for my listening room from an audio dealer who had it as a demo in a display rack and was never used to power a system.    Sale includes Furman Elite-15 DMi, Power Cord (attached), Manual, Original Box.     I will cover PayPal fees, buyer pays shipping.    
SOLD
      From Fried:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/551173/review-violectric-hpa-v200-amp/195   fdg  Member of the Trade CEO of Lake People   offline 40 Posts. Joined 10/2009 Location: on the shores of beautiful Lake Constance Left and right headphone sockets are only different on V181. This is because of the quad-amp feature. One of the sockets outputs the in-phase signal, the other the out-of-phase...