Posts by sembrador

Hello,   I want to buy this headphone in good condition and with all its papers and boxes, if you have one of these, I want to change it for my HD800 in mint condition or buy it.     regards Jose Manuel
Hello,   I sell this superb headphone cable because it is short to me. The cable is confectionated with jack stereo from Furutech and mini XLR from Neutrik, the lenght without connectors is 160 cm.   Regards Jose Manuel
PM
Hello,   I have to seel this excellent headphones because I´ve recently purchased new equipment and I have to pay it.   There are in Spain and the shipping cost are no included in the price, but I am willing to send it everywhere.     Fell free to make any question about it.     Regards Jose Manuel
Hello, WIth the new year arrives the bills, and I have to sell it. This headphone amp runs fantastic with RS1, D5000, and RS1, it has very detailed sound and very wide scene. I can ship it anywhere but I prefer to sell it in EU. Shipping costs not included. Regards Jose Manuel
Hi,   I want to sell this marvellous headphones, It is as new condition, I will send it, with the travel case. Shipping included in Spain.   Regards Jose Manuel
Still. It available?
PM´d
Still available? Im really interested about it. I live in Spain. Can you send me it? Regards Jose
Hello,   If Techenvy doesn´t want it, I will be delighted to talk with you about it. Regards Jose Manuel