or Connect

Posts by WilCox

Thinning out my headphone collection.  This Beyerdynamic T51P has had very low use and is in as-new condition in original box with all accessories.  I am the original owner.  They have been unused, it the box for over a year.   An excellent review here on Headphonia:   http://www.headfonia.com/amazing-beyerdynamic-t51p/   Continental USA and PayPal only please.  No trades.   I will also pay for insured UPS Ground shipping.
Thinning out my headphone collection.  This Focal Spirit Classic has had very low use and is in as-new condition in original box with all cords and accessories.  I am the original owner, purchasing from Music Direct in August 2014.  They have been unused, it the box for over a year.   An excellent review here on InnerFidelity:   http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/two-strike-zone-focal-spirit-professional-and-spirit-classic#y6js1h1cP0MJTDt6.97   Continental USA and...
Selling my Valhalla 2 due to non-use.  Simply too much equipment and not enough time.   I am the original owner.  It's in perfect shape, as-new, less than 20 hours use and in original packaging with all accessories.   Price is firm and includes PayPal fees and UPS Ground shipping at no extra charge.   Continental USA only and no trades please.   See matching Bifrost Multibit in separate listing.   Please PM me if any questions.
Selling my Bifrost Multibit due to non-use.  Simply too much equipment and not enough time.   I am the original owner.  It's in perfect shape, as-new, less than 20 hours use and in original packaging with all accessories.   Price is firm and includes PayPal fees and UPS Ground shipping at no extra charge.   Continental USA only and no trades please.   Please PM if any questions.
For those looking to expand their Slim Devices/Logitech Squeezebox ecosystem, I am offering a white Squeezebox v3 for $75, shipping included.  This Squeezebox is in excellent condition with all original packaging with power supply, standard remote, batteries and manual.  I am the original owner.     More info on the Squeezebox v3 can be found here:  https://www.cnet.com/products/logitech-slim-devices-squeezebox/review/ and...
I'm selling my mint Logitech Transporter (full version with NAV wheel control, NOT the stripped down SE version). All original boxes, manuals and accessories. Fully functional and in mint condition, used less than 200 hours (conservative estimate).  I am the original owner.  Display and NAV wheel are flawless; the unit sounds amazing!  Original double box with all original packaging for safe shipment. Stereophile review here for those of you not familiar with this...
Selling my QNAP music storage NAS after upgrading to Synology.  I am the original owner and this NAS has worked very well with Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server for streaming music and video.   I have erased and reformatted the hard drives, installed operating system updates and it's ready for a fresh configuration at its new home.  The drives check out 100% according to S.M.A.R.T. data, but the new user should consider replacing them in the next year or so to...
The CCK works great playing 24/96 files via FLAC Player.
 I would respectfully disagree with your statements.  Received my Jotunheim with DAC yesterday and I am quite pleased.  While I haven't done a direct comparison with my Bifrost Multibit, the Jotunheim + DAC has kept me very engaged in going though my music collection.  I could live with this as an end-game system and forget about upgrades, spending more time on exploring music.
 I haven't detected any difference going from version 1.05 to 1.06.  More than enough volume.