Posts by markm1111

Well, I have joined the Leben CS-300XS club after several years of just lusting after one. The amp I bought also came with a full complement of Mullard NOS tubes, so it will hopefully be pretty close to the original 300X. I love the look and feel of the amp before I even turn it on!   To date, I am loving the sound of the amp driving my D7000s. I haven't been quite as happy with my T1s. The T1s were sensational on my Decware CSP-2+. Are they not as good a match for...
Item: Decware CSP-2+ Pre-amp/ Head-amp 240v/50Hz Location: Sydney NSW Australia Price: $850 obo plus postage (AUD) Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Purchased another tube amp, can't keep 2.... Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info:  Extras: it comes with both the Walnut and molded black bases, as well as the original stock tubes, 2 extra sets of 6922 tubes, and an extra 5Y3GT driver tube. You can roll to your heart's...
Thinking.....PM sent
PM sent, just in case it didn't sell
Interested, PM sent
2 tickets in no time flat - well organised!
Thinking.....
PM sent
PM sent
As the title says, I am after a Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable, single ended with Furutech FP704, to fit a pair of Sennheiser HD650s. Must be a minimum of 6 ft long, but preferably longer. Also, must be in good condition, and the seller will need to be willing to ship to Australia.   Please PM me if interested - price negotiable. Thanks in advance