or Connect

Posts by zslipknot

Try my TP mod! Remove the pads, trim and add desired amounts until they sound as silky as you like. I've owned both the 558 and 555, both could use it. Though 558 was a bit more congested no matter what I tried. It's ghetto, but try it haha. You'll be amazed.
Hey is anyone in the LA area? I wanna check out the HD 650's and HD 600's. Anyone near by or know how I can go about this?
PM sent!
Hey guys, my HD555's finally kicked the bucket. I need something similar cheap, they can be ruffed up. I just sold my HD 700's so I can move, and was gonna use the 555's as a back up until I can upgrade again after I move. But the speaker solder broke somehow.... Let me know if someone has one of these to sell. Thanks! Also, I live in North Hollywood CA.
Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide between the Monoprice 11567 desktop amp, O2+odac combo, and the Magni/moddi. All I care about is a transparent amp that is at least 900 mW at 32ohm. I'm leaning towards the monoprice amp, unless someone can prove me wrong or recommend something else. Thanks folks.
Haha, cause I posted in the wrong place twice. I'm aware people got tricked with that little tube amp. But the website itself does not list it under tube amps for the most part, and a quick google search could save people from making that mistake. Just a good way to trick people honestly, I ain't even mad, that's china ****ery. But everything is made in china almost. Most of everything else from them seems to have decent reviews and components. Just never heard of this new...
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? Also, am I going to regret getting the e12 instead of the e12a?
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? Also, am I going to regret getting the e12 vs the e12a?
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? *edit sorry wrong section.
I'll be there! All I have is HD 700s though. Really wanna check out some planar magnetics finally! Is my iPhone going to be good enough to demo them? Woo!