or Connect

Posts by zslipknot

Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide between the Monoprice 11567 desktop amp, O2+odac combo, and the Magni/moddi. All I care about is a transparent amp that is at least 900 mW at 32ohm. I'm leaning towards the monoprice amp, unless someone can prove me wrong or recommend something else. Thanks folks.
Haha, cause I posted in the wrong place twice. I'm aware people got tricked with that little tube amp. But the website itself does not list it under tube amps for the most part, and a quick google search could save people from making that mistake. Just a good way to trick people honestly, I ain't even mad, that's china ****ery. But everything is made in china almost. Most of everything else from them seems to have decent reviews and components. Just never heard of this new...
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? Also, am I going to regret getting the e12 instead of the e12a?
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? Also, am I going to regret getting the e12 vs the e12a?
Hey everyone. I just purchased a FiiO e12. But I cannot help but love the specs to this Nobsound NS-01E, Anyone know if this thing is legit, or of any other portable amps with this much power? *edit sorry wrong section.
I'll be there! All I have is HD 700s though. Really wanna check out some planar magnetics finally! Is my iPhone going to be good enough to demo them? Woo!
Hey everyone. Was wondering if there are any folks in my area that have some gear I can try out my HD700s on. I'm curious about buying a new amp perhaps or possibly ditching them for something new. Kinda hard to get used to the harshness. Anyway, don't know any audiophiles in the area and would like to kick it. Maybe we can make a mini meet in the area or something?
Hey all, looking for a desktop solution for my HD700s. Looking to spend around 400$ i'm intrested in the o2 amp. I really just need something powerful and colourless. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Hey all, looking to amp my HD700 on the go. Can anyone reccomend a powerful colorless amp for under 400$?
Got a ibasso d10, great guy works perfect =)