Posts by gjc10212

...and so the upward £$trend$£ continues......... whose next Sennheiser to release a new 'top-tier' headphone for 5k? Next year AK to release a product costing 5k?    I'm selling cotton buds coated in pixey dust (weakest link is your hearing). 
No, all companies are competing in a race to the top.  How many brands have headphones over £500, quite a few now as opposed to 10yrs ago. The market is is ripe for us snake oil lovers.
I bought and sold the T51p, the sound and fit wasn't to my liking....; the build quality and pads though were exceptional.  I read many reviews about T51p and DT1350, I noticed the DT1350 had a facelift version, great, purchase made. In my opinion the 1350 is better looking than the T51 and the only negative would be 1350 stock pads. As soon as I swapped out the pads to T51p comfort and sound improved.
I have the dt1350 (refresh) with t51p pads (additional purchase), great headphones. i sold my T51p, just didn't like the sound signature and fit. I also have the TH600 and a pair of Bose QC25.
how low hz does the bass extend?
I have a pair of DT1350, how easy is it to swap over the ear pads with replacement T51 equivalents?
i still have splashy treble, not sweet, pristine or any other delightful term. Maybe i'll leave wax in my ears for a few weeks to act as a filter.
My somewhat initial impressions are, muddy bass and sibilant treble. I'm trying to hear clean mids but they're drowned out by bloom in the bass and splashy treble. How much (if any) burn-in is required?
Please post a picture of these in your ear so that we can see the fit. I'm curious how flush they sit.
WestendDJ off of Tottenham Court road, nice little selection. Beyers, Senns and AKG (712pro) and few others.