Posts by refinery

Is this a good price for the brainwavz b2?   I'm looking for a new pair of IEMs and these seem good for the price.   Or should I keep patient and wait for a used one on the sales forum here or eBay instead for cheaper?
Where can you get the Brainwavz B2 for 120 shipped now?   I tried looking but I can only find it for the MSRP price for ~150. EDIT: I also can only find the Rockit R-50 for MSRP only for 120. But then again build quality is a big thing for me so I'd lean towards the B2 anyways unless it's much cheaper.
Is this worth it for 110? I am looking for a good IEM and I can't find a price any cheaper than this price for the Brainwavz B2.
I also need help picking some new IEMs, but I didn't want to start another thread. Sorry if I feel like intruding into someone's thread, but I think I am in a similar problem. I have purchased the Shure SCL4s for 86 dollars online. Are those good for the price? I'm stuck between these: Shure SCL4s ($86 bucks bought, so I'm going to get those anyways) NuForce NE-7Ms ($49 + S&H if any, I don't want the 8Ms) HEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear headphones ($79 with Fiio E3 amp,...